Do I need a legal contract to sell Aliexpress products?

Jmarket
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi i just wanted to know if i want to sell products of aliexpress , do i need any type of legal contract with the seller of aliexpress or the aliexpress itself?

Replies 3 (3)

AKANFE
Visitor
1 0 0

HELLO, You don't need any  legal contract with them. you can just dropship your product  directly, for more guidelines and help you can message me anytime, i will be available to help.

banned
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15897 2378 3084

@AKANFE 

You need to contact the suppliers to get authorization for products. 

or contact the dropshipping app provider that is Dsers. 

They will guide you. The shopify store will not allow branded products to sell on your store without an authorization letter. Currently, I am working on dropshipping store. 

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Oscp Upsell & Cross sell App : Free | Oscp Sales & Volume Discount App : Free | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free

Slimatic69x
Visitor
1 0 0

hey, just wanted to drop you a quick message with a game-changing tip: ditch AliExpress and try out spocket instead. seriously, it's a game-changer. no more headaches with unreliable suppliers or long shipping times. spocket hooks you up with top-notch products and fast, reliable shipping. it's a no-brainer, trust me. give it a shot and thank me later

here's the link for the platform to get a free trial!

https://l8.nu/rrcX