54 0 14

Need a store review... Thanks!

https://justalluring.com/

Reply 1 (1)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

Hi @LDN_Dropshipper 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store about the store design based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your store:

Plus points:

• Your page is well-invested in design
  • Images for each product are high in quality
  • Page layout is well-organized

That being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable.

Add a favicon that can works well with dark theme.

It’s great that you have an unique favicon for your site. However, you can consider using a different color for the favicon so it does not blend in with the dark theme of Chrome or any different browsers

1. Home page:

Display more feature products

I love that you’re having beautiful products images on your home page. However, you can consider having a more product images with different styles. This can attract customers' attention and keep them interested. 

PageFly_0-1636884013783.png

2. Product listing page

PageFly_1-1636884146316.png

Have secondary hover images for the product list

By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information which helps them make better buying decisions. 

Add average ratings for each product

​​You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

Use “Load more” button instead of pagination

If you will have more product in the future. I suggest using “Load more” button will help customers compare products without having to move back on forth among pages.

3. Your product pages are quite good. I just have one suggestion. You can add other styles of product image such as lifestyle image which so how the product will fit in real life space or “in-scale” image which show the size of products

PageFly_2-1636884187765.png

These are some articles that might give you new ideas for your store:

Personalize Your Product Listing Page https://pagefly.link/JvghSkMt 

Personalize Your Homepage: https://pagefly.link/fefPTvgU

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page. PageFly also collaborated with Wilson Ho, Shopify Tech Partner Manager, to create this video that will share you insightful tips to boost sales and reveal secrets to warm your customers up through the whole year. Let's check it out!

Above are some of my initial thoughts on your store and I hope you find something helpful. If you are still looking for a tool to build a great website, I hope you can try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder

If these feedbacks about the homepage and collection page are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful! 

Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.