FROM CACHE - en_header

Does my site look professional enough?

Renajallday
3 0 2

Hey guys,

I've been redesigning my site and have run ads. My conversion rate is trash :(. Is there anything that I could do better? I've been up since January with little success.

https://www.Shapolishnails.com

Replies 2 (2)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looks cool. I observed few points on your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Arrange description images to center.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> Convert your followers into customers by regular updates of social media pages.

Otherwise, Good work you have done on your website.
I hope these points are helpful for your website:).

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @Renajallday, I hope you are doing well! your store is password protected. Please share the password. 

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.