Does my store look professional and trust worthy?

Leviurus2000
3 0 0

Hi Guys,

We have recently added this to our main brand, it is a side website personalizing pet keychains. Could you kindly let me know if this store looks professional and trust worthy?

https://leviur.co.uk/

Thank you.

Replies 2 (2)
Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 197 456

Hey there, @Leviurus2000 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Your store is looking fantastic, you've done a great job in setting it up. There are some tine tweaks that I would recommend you make just so your store is that bit more trust worthy looking so I'll get into them right away. 

We'll start with your About Us page. It is very well written but rather short. Oftentimes a customer will click on this page to learn more about your business - how you started, why you started, what it is that sets you apart from other businesses offering the same service. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. You can read up on how to write a persuasive About Us page here.

This pop-up appears far too frequently and looks disingenuous: 

I would recommend altering it so it does not appear quite as often or deleting it altogether. 

For a store that has so many reviews, your Facebook page is rather empty and does not have a following. A store without a social following does not look like a legitimate business. Your Instagram also links to your flagship brand, I would recommend creating a new Instagram for this new store. We have a guide on growing your social media following right here.

The Shop dropdown on the main menu does not work - as this is a single product store I would recommend getting rid of the dropdown. Having it there and not working makes it look like it is broken. 

Your Help Centre is absolutely fantastic, I have no improvements to this section at all, very well done on putting that together! 

I have written a post on buyer trust, Buyer Trust 101, based on data gathered and analyzed by Shopify's UX team. I would highly recommend having a read of it to see if you spot anything else you can improve on in your store based on that. 

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Retired Staff Member

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Leviurus2000,

Congratulations on launching another store!

First, I would say that if this website is an extension of the Leviur brand, I would switch up the name and logo to distinguish it from your main jewelry brand. The reason being is, when people talk about Leviur, you don't want there to by any confusion on which website to go to. You could have a logo that has "NAME - by Leviur" and then it's own original domain name.

Next, I would replace that main image with a different one. The brown in the background cuts off the word "PERSONALIZED" as well as some of your other text.

leviur-keychain.png

As I scroll down, I see these images:

leviur-keychain2.png

These images need to be re-sized to show the whole product. Currently, they are cut off and on two of the images, only the top loop is showing.

Another thing I noticed was that there seems to be an issue with the price conversion. It should be written as $27.90 CAD

leviur-keychain3.png

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. Make sure to iclude words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook