Hello, my name is Samy, I have a store (www.beaucabelle.com) with visitors but no sales or abandoned carts at all. I run facebook, tiktok, google ads and have an instagram account, my emailing is ok I think and the appearance of the store is not that bad but for some reason I don't make sales at all, is it possible for someone, an expert maybe, to check my store and tell me if he/she sees some issues or things to correct, or some advices may
Thank you in advance for your precious help.
Hi @samy74 ,
This is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder app.
Congrats on your new store! Your store looks stunning and professional, and I can tell you've put in a lot of effort. From my CRO expertise, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:
1. Make a sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
2. Highlight CTA buttons
A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.
You can change the background color for the button and adjust size for the text like Shop Now, Discover Now, …
3. Highlight the product price and product title
Increase the product price and title visibility by using a large font size, bold text style, or eye-catching color:
4. Adjust content of announcement section
Basically, the announcement bar will announce information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store. For example, a Countdown timer is a tip to encourage customers to make decisions quickly. You can also change the background image for this section.
You can check this image for reference:
1. Avoid unnecessary blank area
Please take a look at this blank area and consider adding more product details in this block:
2. Setting sale prices for products
When you put a product on sale for a lower price, you might want your customers to be able to see the original price, so they see the price comparison. The product listing updates on your online store to show that the item is on sale. It may help increase your conversion rate.
3. Site speed
Pagespeed is extremely crucial for both buyer’s experience and Google ranking, so you could consider Shopify themes made to help you boost Google pagespeed score for your store such as Blum, Refresh, Dawn…
These are some suggestions for improving the design. Let me know if you have any questions.
Richard | PageFly Team
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Hello @samy74 ,
Getting sales is a common issue which we believe any merchants worry about. It's a long journey require a lot of techniques, along with marketing strategy. First impression always play a huge part in enhancing the conversion rate. Here is a few suggestions that we think you can make a change to create a better customers experience and boost your sales.
- Make your header sticky to allow your customers access to any categories that they want while scrolling through your store.
- Your language translate and currency converter section is being overlay on the header, it appears to hide the text and since it sticky, it may annoy people while scrolling.
- We notice that on different screen size, the position of currency converter is different. You can edit the css code to make it responsive on any device screen size.
2. CTA buttons:
- Highlight the CTA buttons by making it bigger or add a hover effect to make the CTA buttons look more visible and clickable.
- Make sure all your CTA buttons have the same style, it will make your site looks more professional
3. Highlight the product title and price:
- Highlight the products title and price to make them eye-catching and can contribute to the conversion rate
4. Remove the unnecessary white space:
- The white space can make your site speed slow and lagging, you can remove it to make the site looks more professional and improve the site speed.
Hope these suggestions can help. Let us know if you need anything else.
Ali Reviews team.
Thank you for all the advices, really helpful, I did some of the few things you mentionned but i'm still trying to figure it out how to remove the blank in my product pages below the picture, is there any way ? maybe by modifing the codes on liquid .
Greetings! I am Gina from the flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $6Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
2. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
3. Crafting an ideal SEO product title and URL can aid search engines in comprehending the nature of your merchandise and boost traffic to your website. Therefore, it's advisable to maintain a unique and specific product title and URL.
4. Add filters in collection page https://www.beaucabelle.com/collections/all to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
5. Add sorting feature in collection page https://www.beaucabelle.com/collections/all for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
6. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
7. Blogging is a great tool to enhance your website's visibility and online presence, it's crucial to maintain a consistent blogging schedule and provide engaging content that resonates with your target audience. By doing so, you can increase your website's organic traffic and improve its online reputation.
8. You have included email in the footer. Good. A separate contact us page with a form will be helpful for better customer interaction.
Hope this helps
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023