I launched my Shopify store just over a month ago and have been greatly struggling with getting organic traffic. I hired someone on Upwork to work on SEO, and I'm not sure if they're doing a good job (not sure how to check). Also, my site speed is horrible, so I downloaded an app that serves as a temporary solution until the free trial runs out in a couple of weeks.
Lastly, I was wondering if you could also give general store design feedback. I think my store design is decent, but I would like constructive criticism on how to improve it.
My URL is Pookify.com
Hello @ruizrodrigo99 here are a couple suggestions of mine with regards to the general overview of the store.
1) You have a section for trending products which is great, but you should also find a way to get one for the best sellers.
2) In the journey of attracting and keeping customers, it’s impossible to do without store discounts both for early customers and the recurrent ones. Rewarding customers for their patronage always makes them return with a smile and maybe to even purchase more products. To do this to the highest level, The Seal Subscriptions App would come in quite handy https://apps.shopify.com/seal-subscriptions , it has both a free plan and a 30 day free trial for you to decide properly if it’s really something you’d like.
Greetings! I am Gina from the flareAI app.
The following tips will help improve your Shopify store's visibility and ranking on Google and attract more potential customers.
1. Optimize your store
Use relevant keywords in page titles, descriptions, and content, as well as in image alt tags.
2. Consider marketing and advertising efforts to stand out in search results.
3. Regularly update your store: Keep your content fresh and relevant by regularly adding new products, blog posts, or other content.
4. Verify your Shopify store with Google
Submit your store URL to Google via Search Console to verify ownership and ensure your site is being crawled and indexed.
5. Submit your store sitemap to Google
6. Encourage backlinks
Get other websites to link to your store. Backlinks from reputable websites can improve your store's visibility and credibility.
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
2. Add social media links to the footer of the store to increase traffic.
3. Make About Us more personal, likable, and believable so that, your prospects are more likely to be comfortable buying from you.
4. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
5. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
You can refer to this guide to add filters
6. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
7. Showing your average rating gives your shoppers quick information to make purchase decisions. Average ratings provide you with feedback on popular and unpopular products that you can use to make changes.
8. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
9. The footer About Us link is redirecting to https://www.caseifyworld.com/pages/about-us and shows the "This site can’t be reached" page.
Hope this helps
Hello @ruizrodrigo99 ,
We are OneCommerce - an eCommerce Solution Platform.
We dived into your site and have few suggestions here that you may want to take to build a better user experience for your customer:
I. Site designs:
1. Texts: Unless you have 2 sentences, your tagline should be written in 1 line.
2. Picture background: This black and white background picture is not really relevant to your site color theme, you may want to change it to another more colorful picture.
- The background picture make the texts in this section quite hard to read, you can change the texts fonts or make it bold and outline to be read easier
3. CTA icon: The icon "finding" not match with the term "Quick Shop", you can change it into the basket icon to have a better visualization.
4. Content: You can make your brand story more interesting and use the SEO to increase your chance of appearance on Google, customers always want to know the details behind the business idea.
II. Run a Promotion campaign:
It's time for Valentine's Day, try to run a promotion campaign to attract more visitors. You can create a gift box set based on colors, themes, materials. Besides, you can create a guideline a let your customers customize the gift box in the way they want.
If you hired a freelance to do the SEO, here are few steps you can take to check:
1. Monitor your website's ranking: Use tools like Google Search Console or Ahrefs to monitor your website's ranking for specific keywords. Look for an increase in the number of keywords that your website is ranking for and an improvement in the average position of your website in the search results.
2. Track your organic traffic: Use tools like Google Analytics to monitor your website's organic traffic. Look for an increase in the number of organic visitors to your website and a decrease in the bounce rate.
3. Monitor your backlink profile: Use tools like Ahrefs to monitor the number of backlinks to your website and the quality of those links. Look for an increase in the number of high-quality backlinks and a decrease in the number of low-quality links.
4. Check your website's technical SEO: Use tools like Screaming Frog or Google Search Console to check for any technical SEO issues on your website, such as broken links or missing alt tags.
5. Review your content: Make sure that the content on your website is optimized for search engines, with relevant keywords and meta descriptions.
Above is some suggestions may help you troubleshoot your issue, hope we can help you out, please hit the Like Button or mark this as Accepted Solution to let us know, it means a lot to us.
If you need any further support, don't be hesitate to contact us, we always try our best to support you.
A lot of great advice here, so I won't repeat any of it.
I checked the source code on your site and I see NO Meta Keywords. As for which ones to use, that is easy to figure out:
Step 1: Find your competitors website's;
Step 2: Find the Meta Keywords they are using in their website's Source Code;
Step 3: Use those Meta Keywords in your website's Source Code.
Your website looks optimized for Phones and not for Laptops or computers. Which, since you are a "phone case" company, seems smart. But, you might want to optimize for both Phones and "other."
Who is your "target market?" Considering you are using "baby blue," it looks like your "target market" are women, 18-25-ish? If that's the "case" (no pun intended), then I would take the guy out of the pictures you are using. Sure, you'll except orders from guys, but if they aren't your "target market," then who cares?
Also, you have to figure out what you are selling to people. It's not "phone cases," per say. What do your cases help your customers accomplish? Is it piece of mind? Is it being "trendy"? It is because your product is easier to put on? Do they last longer?
Why should someone buy from you? If you can't give someone a reason to buy from you, then they won't. As of now, I see no reason to buy from you. You suggest your cases are "premium," but I see nothing on your website to suggest it.
EDIT: I have found your phone cases on other stores (Etsy, to be more specific) for the same or LESS than you offer on your site. If I can find them, so can your potential customers.
Hi @ruizrodrigo99 ,
This is Richard - CRO expert from PageFly - Landing Page Builder App.
I did take a deep look into your web design. I see your page is very beautiful and elegant. For the design improvements, I would recommend a few things below:
1. Ensure Text That Overlays Images Is Legible
The text on the banner is hard to read. To ensure legibility, manually verify text that overlays images or use a semitransparent text background overlay.
2. Add Featured products
Featuring products means dedicating a section on your homepage for the specific product(s) that you want to draw attention to. This section is supposed to significantly increase traffic to these product pages and can redirect visitors to a different page immediately. For those reasons, the choice of what to feature in this section should be carefully considered.
1. Have at Least 3-5 Product Images for All Products to Facilitate a Visual Evaluation
Products should have at least 3-5 pictures of high quality to achieve a lasting impression. Customers rely on high-quality images to visualize spec-driven products like electronics or clothing and accessories.
2. Adjust the position
You have multiple spacing, so you shouldn't add the quantity, add to cart and buy it now buttons in the same line.
Furthermore, for the upcoming Valentine's Day, will you run any campaigns? Here are some promotion ideas for your campaigns, I hope they will be useful for you.
1. Personalize Your Offer for Valentine's Day
Gift-giving is almost like a ritual on Valentine’s day. You can make the most out of it by offering products around Valentine's theme.
2. Mention Your Delivery Time & Rates Clearly
Delivery time is one of those things that can make or break your business. And if it’s some holiday, buyers take the delivery dates too seriously. To convert these visitors into potential buyers, mention your delivery dates clearly across your website, app, and emails. Also, specify the last date to place an order to reach on time.
3. Create Gift Guides
As mentioned earlier, Valentine’s Day is the season of gift-giving. But, when it comes to finding a perfect gift, people have what’s called a perpetual dilemma.
You can do this by making Valentine's day gift guide. Break the guide into sections based on gender, interests, or personality traits like this:
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Richard | PageFly
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023