I would appreciate if you can review my Dropshipping website. 2022 was my first year and I still didn't make any sales. please provide your comments of the key point I need to close.
Hello Marwah, how are you doing? I checked on your website and its looks dashing, but you not seeing sales I see that you didn't have PayPal as means of payment and most people likes and use paypal so I will suggest you to add PayPal as your means of payment, it will also increase your sales.
Hello there, I have had a look at your store and here are a few suggestions on how it could be improved.
1) There should be sections for best sellers and latest arrivals on the homepage. This would help to boost the chances of customers coming across a product that could immediately catch their fancy.
2) There should be customer reviews on the homepage. This would help build the level of trust and interest that customers have in your store.
3) I would also recommend downloading the Bundler- Product Bundles App to help make things easier for you and your customers. With the help of this app, you can create bundles and even mix and match them to your liking or the liking of the customers. Here’s the link to the app if you’d like to give it a try https://apps.shopify.com/bundler-product-bundles
I wish you and your store the best of luck!
This is Victor from PageFly - Landing Page Builder. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is quite simple. I have some suggestions for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Add a favicon to your store
Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can search for Adding a favicon to your store on the Help Center of Shopify to know how to add it. You can refer to this picture below to learn more about the favicon:
2. Make a sticky header
A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page. It is also the fastest and most useful way to access the necessary information for the customers when they reach your website.
3. Invest in your hero banner and CTA buttons
The banner is particularly important to have attractive imagery and design. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first.
Besides, a primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.
With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.
4. Add more content to your homepage like section about your brand story
A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. There are many ways to improve your content when you tell about your brand story, it’s also a good way to show with the customer who you are, what you are selling.
5. Add Testimonials - Customer Reviews
Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. You can use third-party reviews apps such as: Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc.
6. Always Highlight Core Product and Brand Features
You need to summarize and highlight core product and brand features, including key product details and attributes, free shipping available, and return policy information on your homepage, so that the customers can quickly evaluate not only a site’s product catalog, but also the brand’s policies, value proposition, and trustworthiness, from the homepage.
7. Add the newsletter on your homepage
Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. Well done!
You can refer to the picture below:
But kindly drag it out of the footer and place it right on your homepage, I bet you would have more clicks.
Furthermore, for the upcoming Valentine's Day, will you run any campaigns? Here are some promotion ideas for your campaigns, I hope they will be useful for you.
1. Personalize Your Offer for Valentine's Day
Gift-giving is almost like a ritual on Valentine’s day. You can make the most out of it by offering products around Valentine's theme.
2. Mention Your Delivery Time & Rates Clearly
Delivery time is one of those things that can make or break your business. And if it’s some holiday, buyers take the delivery dates too seriously. To convert these visitors into potential buyers, mention your delivery dates clearly across your website, app, and emails. Also, specify the last date to place an order to reach on time.
3. Create Gift Guides
As mentioned earlier, Valentine’s Day is the season of gift-giving. But, when it comes to finding a perfect gift, people have what’s called a perpetual dilemma.
You can do this by making Valentine's day gift guide. Break the guide into sections based on gender, interests, or personality traits like this:
Hope all my suggestions will be helpful to you. Good luck and have a nice day!
Victor | PageFy
Gina here from flareAI - your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. Hope you are doing good! I am happy to share some suggestions for your query.
Please consider liking and accepting the solution if it helps.
I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here
2. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
4. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media for the store will help increase the traffic.
5. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
6. Currently About Us page is empty
Make About Us more personal, likable, and believable so that, your prospects are more likely to be comfortable buying from you.
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
8. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
9. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
do you have visitors? How long do they stay on your website before dropping? Where do they drop? On the main page, on the product page, during checkout?
I'm a big advocate of integrating a Live Chat service. A good live chat service will show you current visitors, where they are on your website, and even allow you to engage those visitors without them doing anything. So you can start chats and talk to people. Ask them what the problem is. Ask them why they are hesitant to buy. Improve on that and create lasting customer relationships through your personal chats.
When starting with a new business: DO THINGS THAT DO NOT SCALE.
Yes, chatting with every potential customer is a lot of work. But it will help you. Especially in the beginning.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023