Dropshipping

Bmorepets21
3 0 0

Hello!! 

My website is bmore-pets.myshopify.com. I just had my first order and did not realize how long it takes for the order to arrive. How can you manage the tracking or shipping?

Replies 4 (4)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Bmorepets21,

Congratulations on your first order! 

In response to your question about shipping, are you using AliExpress? There are alternative platforms you can use that will provide you with faster shipping time, we go over them in this video (Starting at 7:08):

I like that you've created a store around a specific niche, well done there. 

screencapture-bmore-pets-myshopify-2021-04-30-11_29_20.png

Something I'd encourage you to add is a homepage banner. This area is prime real estate for selling. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

Next, I'd highly recommend getting a custom domain name.

The last thing I want to touch on are your products. When you sell pet supply products, the issue you can run into is that a lot of these types of items can be already be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. So when a person is searching for a bed or a piece of clothing for their pet in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. A good way to do this is to sell winning products (yours may be, this is just general feedback). A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

Another thing you can do is expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training that we have going on right now. We cover why stores get high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and why visitors are abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Bmorepets21
3 0 0
Thank you for all the advice!! Everything is so helpful!

I was looking into banners but the ones I found were too big. I’m struggling with that and would love your help!

Additionally, some how the domain I want is already taken. I don’t know because I don’t see a website when I look it up. I’m not sure what to do about that.

Thank you,
Sophia Trakhtman
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Bmorepets21This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Banner image should have a call to action button. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions. Instead of simply writing a text on it, you should add a button.

- Add a favicon.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 641 1500

Hii @Bmorepets21,

We appreciate your wanting to manage tracking and shipping at your store.
We will tell you there are some apps using which you will be able to easily track and shipping your orders.

1. you can go here many shipping and delivery apps are available.
  2. if you want to ship your products to India so Shiprocket is the best app for you
  3. The next app is Easyship ‑ All is one shipping is the best shipping app. Absolutely free only Additional charges may apply.
  4. For Tracking =>Route ‑ Protection & Tracking this app is also absolutely free.

According to your need install and use.

Thank You.
If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. Hire Us |
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme | Whatsapp | Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Top Rated Shopify Agency, | We have Over 200+ Happy merchants.
Build Successful Shopify Stores with GemPages