New Shopify Certification now available: Liquid Storefronts for Theme Developers

Eccomerce Website Looking for FeedBacks :)

2 0 1

Hello below is our E-commerce platform, we wanted feedbacks or points of Improvement before we start SEO.
It would be highly appreciated.
Do it Yourself Pest Control Products online | pest control depot (

For any queries, Reach me out at:

Replies 3 (3)
2 0 1

Thanks, I really appreciate your detailed feedback.
I would admire if you could suggest some 3rd party extensions or similar that can help me with my website, since you seem to be good at this!

Shopify Partner
2405 223 533

Hello @Sitanshu,

This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5 million in sales from Google Search.

If my suggestions helps you, please Like and Accept solution to let me know

I have taken a look at your store. You have an amazing store with most of the features implemented.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
Buy Banner Maxx II Fungicide - Pest Control Products Depot 2023-01-10 05-01-07.png
3. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
4. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
Buy Alpine Dust - Pest Control Products Depot 2023-01-10 04-59-50.png
5. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
6. Add more blogs in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
7. Add CTA button like Shop Now, Buy Now in the Home page header slideshow
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.

Your ongoing SEO efforts can only work if the page is indexed (found) by Google. Unless your site (or store) is many years old and has very few products, there is no guarantee that all the pages you carefully SEO'ed are actually indexed (found) by Google. flareAI automates the update submissions to all the major search engines. Let flareAI help you to grow your revenue on the world's best free sales channels

Also, I did a Instant FOG on your store. Customers searching on Google are only able to find 1% of your site. The remaining 99% is missing from Google.

If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.


flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing
561 35 83

Hello there, I have had a look at your store and here are a few suggestions on how it could be improved.

1) There should be links to the social media accounts of the business at the bottom of the homepage.

2) There should be a section for latest arrivals on the homepage.

3) You should show customers what others are doing in your store. This would help motivate them to carry out action of their own in the store which in turn would likely lead to an increase in the amount of sales made in the store. You can do this by downloading the Show Recent Orders App here 

I wish you and your business the best of luck!