Enlarge image in the venture theme

Solved
yassined98
Excursionist
11 0 4

 Hi, I would like to enlarge the product image as much as possible at the edges, is this possible?

PicsArt_08-13-04.58.15.jpg

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11639 1817 2323

This is an accepted solution.

@media only screen and(max-width:749px){
.photos__item.photos__item--main {
    padding: 0;
    margin: 0;
}
.template-product main#MainContent {
    margin: 2px;
}
}

update it

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 16 (16)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11639 1817 2323

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live URL where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
yassined98
Excursionist
11 0 4

thanks friend for answering me. i am editing it on my shopify account which i use to do test themes ect. 

URL: 

https://yassinemasterclass.myshopify.com/products/copia-del-brush-1

Password:

Test1

yassined98
Excursionist
11 0 4

@oscprofessional wrote:

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live URL where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

is it possible or not to make this change? thank you for your time 

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11639 1817 2323

}
}
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

yassined98
Excursionist
11 0 4

I did exactly what you told me but it didn't work ... the dimensions of the product photos remained the same

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11639 1817 2323

send screenshot where you added code?

yassined98
Excursionist
11 0 4

20210813_134643.jpg

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11639 1817 2323

If your store is having this media already (for mobile version) then no need to add whole code . Only just add css in that media ie 749px(already exist)

yassined98
Excursionist
11 0 4

forgive me but I did not understand, you are kind enough to explain better what I can change 

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11639 1817 2323

check 

@media only screen and(max-width:749)

this code is already exist ?or not 

yassined98
Excursionist
11 0 4

I checked now and this code in theme.scss.liquid section but I didn't find it, what could I do?

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11639 1817 2323

Try to add code at the top!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11639 1817 2323

add

749px

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11639 1817 2323

This is an accepted solution.

}
}
}

update it

yassined98
Excursionist
11 0 4

thank you so much for your support my friend 

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11639 1817 2323

Don't hesitate to ask further query!

have a good day!