FROM CACHE - en_header

Established Online Surfing Accessories Store - Requesting Design and UX Feedback

bradleygt89
1 0 0

Hello!

https://surferswarehouse.com

We have had our online surfing accessories store on Shopify for a little over a year now. We have been live online as an eCommerce store since 1999, moving to Shopify after times on WordPress/WooCommerce and Magento and basic HTML websites previously. We are happy with Shopify, but our sales are still very sporadic, even with an increase in our social media presence, email marketing, and other digital campaigns. We have looked at our customer and user experience and feel we have a good flow, but for anyone who surfs or does other outdoor activities or with an opinion of our site and how easy it is to navigate and find what you are looking for your feedback is appreciated.

Thank you!

Replies 2 (2)
DanBim
Shopify Partner
488 53 116

Hi @bradleygt89, congratulations on a nice site. I have taken a look at your store, here are my suggestions may it could help:

• Change background color of Add to cart button to draw attention to it
  • On Variants products, add image for each variant.
  • Add trust badge below Add to cart and Checkout button
  • Use another review app that allows reviews with photos because a picture is worth a thousand words. E.g: Ryviu, Yotpo, Loox,...

Is it helpful? Like and Accept solution to let me know 🙂
Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a product review software with the ability to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy, and Dhgate in order to drive traffic, boost SEO, and increase sales. Over 40.000 stores use it.

PartnersWire
Shopify Partner
41 3 14

hI bradleygt89,

Try also applying SEO and try reaching some influencers.

I also suggest to check solutions that helps you with store management and eventually gain customer satisfaction and able to sell more.

Let me know if you need help. You may also check link on our valuable apps that provide real-time solutions