So here is your chance to be blunt rude or nice 🙂

All joking aside. Id appreciate Blunt honest constructive feedback

What is your first impression?

What would you improve?

Replies 3 (3)
asterly
Shopify Partner
35 1 7

My first impression: I have no idea what you specialize in. Perhaps tools? You would probably have more success if you just focused on lock picking tools. However, in an area like that I think you need to position yourself as an expert. If you aren't one already, I would suggest switching to a product you are truly passionate about.

If your only goal in ecommerce is to make money, you're far less likely to actually make any money.

Good luck, at let me know if you have any questions!

If you have any questions or want more detailed feedback, you can email me anytime at lily@asterly.io

I run a small web service and consulting company. Our first consult and evaluation is always free with no strings attached.
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1276 176 850

Hi @Persist 
I’m Richard Nguyen -
CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you.

Basically, I like how you have:

• Favicon for your website
  • Hero image.
  • Display social accounts to build trust.
  • Product Compared at Price.

Besides these things, I have some suggestions with your Home Page and hope this helps:

1. Make the menu sticky.

sticky menu.png

Basically sticky menu is a menu that is locked into place so that it does not disappear when the user scrolls down the page. A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently.

2. Bear space between Sections.

When i first time visited your Home Page, I feel impressive about your Trending This Week section. This part is quite unique and can boost your conversion rate. However, the heading “Trending This Week” is not remarkable enough since it is very close to the above section.
You should bear some blank space between these 2 sections so that the Trending This Week can be more outstanding. 

bear space.png 

3. Add Product Description or any Unique Selling Point for your Featured Product on Home Page. 

Currently i find the Feature Product very helpful for your Home Page. However, there are not enough information about this product. I like how you have many product images. However you should also add more Unique Selling Point of that Product, or any Key Information about Product. Clear product description can lead to customer’s saying Yes faster. 

Product description.png

4. Display customers’ reviews. 

Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic.
You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product review to the page in ease ways.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

5. Add section about your Brand Story.

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. PageFly has many Templates for you to apply to your website.

And that's all my suggestions. If you want to do more customization for your store to increase conversion rate, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. And PageFly, Advanced Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like and Mark it as Solution. Thank you! Have a great day!

Richard - PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

Hi @Persist

Your store looks great! I can see all the hard work you have put into the store’s appearance. Here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Add secondary hover images to your products, so customers can have a quick look at your products without the need to go to the product page

PageFly_0-1633966661873.png

2, Use Load More button instead of Pagination, because in Pagination, products from the last pages have lower chance to be bought. Load More button can provide endless experience to customers, thus encouraging them to keep on with the buying process.

PageFly_1-1633966661702.png

3, On the product page, make the product description a solo section, so that when customers open it, it will not create a wide blank space on the left side

PageFly_2-1633966661744.png

4, Blog posts can be helpful on a self-help tool store, especially when our customers now love to gain not just products, but also knowledge from our store. You can try displaying some blog post related to DIY tips and tricks. Here is a sample design that you can make use of:

PageFly_3-1633966662286.png

This design can be used as pre-built sections, along with our +90 template - all at your disposal!

To customize your page easily, you can try PageFly page builder where you do not need to use custom code to create a stunning page.  

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.