so I've been in e-commerce for 2 years and had my own stores from time to time. Now mainly focused on bringing in more revenue
for other people's business. Recently started with a new client (swimwear for women) and when I went through the analytics I was a little
bit shook because of the low conversion rate. Store is: https://holysheswim.com/. Conversion rate has always been low so getting the wrong audience
on the site isn't really the issue imo. Anyone got any tips?
All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. In general, the store looks good and has a pleasant design and visual appeal. But what about marketing strategy and supporting features? Consider implementing more eCommerce marketing tools.
First of all, I would recommend you to check web analytics to see how people behave on your site. I suppose one of the reasons for experiencing low conversion rates could be that visitors don’t trust you. Attach to your store real customer photo reviews in order to build customer trust and social proof. Showing that you’re real by putting your address, contact details, team photos on the site could help as well.
Additionally, you can consider the Referral program in order to give your existing customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you get your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones.
Implement Social Login, so your customers can log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup through social media, which makes your store user-friendly. Meanwhile gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.
Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard. I hope it will work for you.
In order to install a free trial, please press here
- Add a title to these sections on the homepage.
- Issue with navigation- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.
- On the product page, add a buy now button near the add to cart button.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other visitors. Also, add a review section as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
- Give product recommendations on the homepage. Add a section of trending and new arrivals on the homepage.
- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.
- Run email campaigns targeting the right audience at right time. Make use of personalization and segmentation. Use more targeted approach to reach customers.
To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
Hope you found my suggestions helpful!
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Add a nice Logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.
Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.
You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.
You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate .
1. Image with text overlay. I understand that you got a font for your brand, but they can be illegible when put on a colorful banner. Also, you should make the CTA more prominent instead reducing its transparency.
2. The font size is too small to read. You should have a system of your texts such as Heading (H1, H2, H3, etc.) and 1 font size for all paragraph to create a consistency throughout the page. This will also helps the search engine to scan your webpage more easily.
II/ Collection Page
1. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages.
III/ Product Page
1. Add testimonial - customer reviews. Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.
If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!
Hyde here from Shopify.
The store itself is fantastic - although the music that plays automatically could be both distracting and frustrating for a visitor to the site.
Aside from that, there's very little about the site itself that strikes me as problematic. So if I were in your shoes I would want to dig into the store reports a little more. First of all, I'd want to know:
1. How many visitors per month is the store actually getting?
2. Where are they coming from? As in, which countries are they based in?
3. What are they looking for when they come across the store? With the top online store searches report, you can see a breakdown of the search terms that your customers used to search for a product in your online store. Inversely, the top online store searches with no results report will show you a breakdown of the search terms that your customers used to search for a product in your store that didn't give them any results. Both are useful in scrutinizing the SEO strategy of the store, and the popularity of some products as opposed to others.
4. What products are customers adding to their carts? You can use the Online store cart analysis to see which products are proving most popular but are not making it through to checkout.
5. Do they have any marketing campaigns running from their store? If so, how are those performing?
The website is only one part of the customer's journey at the end of the day, so I'd be looking at everything else that leads up to the checkout. What is the content marketing funnel like? I can see that the last blog posts on this site are from 2018, so the content strategy might need a little revamp and reassessment! I'd also echo a lot of what @Growave, @AiTrillion, and @waytoapps mentioned in their feedback.
I hope this all helps, I look forward to hearing more from you and delving into this further!
All the best, Hyde.