Facebook Not connecting

ManishaShrestha
2 0 0

I keep getting follow message while trying to connect my facebook. how to fix this please . i have tried deleting fb sales channel and and adding again. it is not working.thank you 

This page can't be loaded right now

A technical problem prevented this page from loading. Reload this page, visit another page in Facebook Ads, or try again later.

Replies 2 (2)
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4510 433 981

Hi @ManishaShrestha,

Sorry to hear your Facebook channel isn't connecting, it should be and completely understand your frustration. Just to make sure all bases are covered, it would be worth double checking you have all the correct requirements to add this channel and everything is in order for it. You can see all requirements and eligibilities for this in the setting up the Facebook channel guide here

If you've tried disconnecting and adding the channel again, can I ask you to confirm you selected all the permissions during the set up and to double check those when trying again. I'm also wondering if this could be a cache issue because of the error message saying "This page can't be loaded right now". Could you try adding the channel in a different browser and if that doesn't work, then clearing your browser cache and see if that does the trick? 

If it still doesn't work after that, the best step would be to contact an advisor on our support team who can look into this with you directly in real time via live chat or callback. We're unable to look into account specific issues via the Community for security reasons. You can contact the team by logging in here and following the steps

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ManishaShrestha
2 0 0

Hi @Nick 

Thank you for your suggestion. I already went through all the steps that you mention but still it is coming with same error. i did try to open the channel in different browser no luck too . looks like i have to contact someone from support team. thank you so much