Feature Requests

Solved

Feature Requests

LAAU
Visitor
1 0 0

I am not sure if this is the correct place to request features, but I will leave this feedback here and hopefully, it will land in the right hands.

I have two feature requests that are based on Common Sense:

1. I would like to have the option to create a list of Favorites in the App Store. Many times I search for solutions and as I find them, I don't necessarily want to install them for whatever reason right away. The ability to save them for later review, would enhance my experience and make my work so much easier.

2. How come I cannot have a grid view of my image files with a decent thumbnail size? The currently available thumbnails in a list view are minuscule, and managing my images becomes a challenge that only adds up more time to the already complicated job of creating and managing a store.

Hello and thank you.

LAAU
Accepted Solutions (2)

SealSubs-Roan
Explorer
537 37 48

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @LAAU !

Your suggestions sound wonderful. I highly suggest that you reach out to Shopify support team regarding this feature request so that, they can also forward your feedback to Shopify developer team to check this out and consider adding this feature in the future.

Roan
Please let me know if it works by marking it as a solution!
Seal Subscriptions App, a subscription app for Shopify, with glowing user testimonials and a free plan.

View solution in original post

INA_MSWEB
Shopify Partner
1228 142 156

Hi  @LAAU  I appreciate the opportunity to provide feedback that could improve the user experience on the Shopify App Store. Here are two feature requests based on my recent experiences:

1. Favorites List for App Store: It would be incredibly beneficial to have the option to create a list of favorites within the App Store. Often, while searching for solutions, I come across multiple apps that seem promising, but I may not want to install them immediately for various reasons. The ability to save these apps for later review would greatly enhance my workflow and make the process of managing my store much more efficient.

2. Grid View for Image Files: Currently, the thumbnails for image files in the list view are quite small, which makes managing images a time-consuming task. A grid view option with larger, more visible thumbnails would be a welcome addition. This would streamline the process of creating and managing a store by making image management more intuitive and less cumbersome.

I'd like to highlight how the Coupon Discount on Cart app can greatly benefit store owners like myself. By displaying available discounts directly on the cart page, it encourages customers to complete their purchases, knowing they are getting the best deal. Providing transparency about discounts and available coupons improves customer satisfaction and loyalty, as they feel they are getting the best value. Customers no longer need to search for discount codes, which reduces cart abandonment and speeds up the checkout process.

I trust that my feedback will reach the right team and contribute to further enhancing the Shopify platform. Thank you for your attention to these requests.

Best regards,

Ina

If it’s helpful to you, please mark it as a solution.  

Need Help with Shopify Design, Migration, Speed, or Custom tasks?  
email: hi@mswebdesigner.com
Try Our Conversion Booster app to get more sales | Connect Our Founder Linkedin

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

SealSubs-Roan
Explorer
537 37 48

Hi @LAAU !

Your suggestions sound wonderful. I highly suggest that you reach out to Shopify support team regarding this feature request so that, they can also forward your feedback to Shopify developer team to check this out and consider adding this feature in the future.

Roan
Please let me know if it works by marking it as a solution!
Seal Subscriptions App, a subscription app for Shopify, with glowing user testimonials and a free plan.

INA_MSWEB
Shopify Partner
1228 142 156

Hi  @LAAU  I appreciate the opportunity to provide feedback that could improve the user experience on the Shopify App Store. Here are two feature requests based on my recent experiences:

1. Favorites List for App Store: It would be incredibly beneficial to have the option to create a list of favorites within the App Store. Often, while searching for solutions, I come across multiple apps that seem promising, but I may not want to install them immediately for various reasons. The ability to save these apps for later review would greatly enhance my workflow and make the process of managing my store much more efficient.

2. Grid View for Image Files: Currently, the thumbnails for image files in the list view are quite small, which makes managing images a time-consuming task. A grid view option with larger, more visible thumbnails would be a welcome addition. This would streamline the process of creating and managing a store by making image management more intuitive and less cumbersome.

I'd like to highlight how the Coupon Discount on Cart app can greatly benefit store owners like myself. By displaying available discounts directly on the cart page, it encourages customers to complete their purchases, knowing they are getting the best deal. Providing transparency about discounts and available coupons improves customer satisfaction and loyalty, as they feel they are getting the best value. Customers no longer need to search for discount codes, which reduces cart abandonment and speeds up the checkout process.

I trust that my feedback will reach the right team and contribute to further enhancing the Shopify platform. Thank you for your attention to these requests.

Best regards,

Ina

If it’s helpful to you, please mark it as a solution.  

Need Help with Shopify Design, Migration, Speed, or Custom tasks?  
email: hi@mswebdesigner.com
Try Our Conversion Booster app to get more sales | Connect Our Founder Linkedin