Hello @haniagafe, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:
- Having a brand logo will help you with branding.
- Add a footer menu.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product recommendation- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed.
- Add multiple images of the product on the product page.
- Give product recommendations like trending, new, recently viewed products. To add this you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add announcement bars.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
Add customer engagement tools in your store to interact with your customers by increasing the engagement in your store. If you will engage the customers in your store it will help you to reduce the bounce rate and will increase the conversion rate.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!