Feed back in my store Mila+Mate

MargaritaMZ
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello,
I would like to receive feedback on my online store; Mila-mate.com.

I launched it November 2020 but have found I have a low conversion rate.
In particular, I have a few questions.

1. Is the site loading too slow? How can I increase the speed?

2. I seem to have some traffic, mostly coming from FB, but they are staying on the site on average 20 seconds or less. Is it the site or the audience that my posts and ads are reaching?

3. I noticed that there are many steps to arrive to checking out. Can this be sped up? What do you recommend?

4. is it possible to have a banner slide from bottom to top used to introduce new products or promotions with my them?

MargaritaMZ
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you for your response… I think.

But, you did not answer my questions or comment on my site.

Can you read the email again and respond accordingly?

Thank you.

Hi @MargaritaMZ 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store about the store design based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts the homepage and collection page:

Plus points:

• My first impression of your page is the art you displayed on your page. These arts make the page look more special
  • The site also look really clean and the layout allows customers to scan easier
  • You added your insta posts to increase social proof and the footer is informative enough.

That being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable.

1. Home page
  • The sticky navigation bar:

It is much easier for customers to scan your site if they can access the navigation bar from whichever part of the page that they are in. My suggestion is you should make the navigation bar sticky. This will increase the chance customers explore other pages of the store as well as increase the conversion rate.   

PageFly_2-1627578748573.png

• Featuring representative products on home page:

When I first landing on the homepage. It took me a little long to understand what your store is selling. This is due to the fact that you don’t have much product on your home page. I think you should utilize the space on your home page to display more product since the page have plenty of space

PageFly_3-1627578949315.png

1. Collection page
  • Reconsidering the thumbnail of each collection

Personally. I really like the way you display arts on our page. However, some of the art might be too abstract and it’s hard to interest many customers. This might narrow the range of your customers. My suggestion is you should display the core product of the collection or even a picture of a model wearing the product.

PageFly_1-1627578701765.png

• Using “Load More” button instead of Pagination

When you use Pagination, users have to click over and over if they need to move back and forth between pages. This often discourage them from browsing the full product list and comparing items. Using “Load More” button should solve this problem. It also helps visitors to compare products.

PageFly_0-1627578473254.png

In the image, if I want to go back to Page 1, I have to click and loading 2 times.

Here are some articles that might help you improve your store:

A tactical Guide To Fashion Lovers: https://pagefly.link/kgmEXcJh

Improving Collection Page: https://pagefly.link/jwQGMZkx 

Above are some of my initial thoughts on your store and I hope you find something helpful. If you are still looking for a tool to build a great website, I hope you can try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder

If these feedbacks about the homepage and collection page are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

MargaritaMZ
Tourist
3 0 2
Hello PageFly,
Thank you so much for your comments. I am traveling this weekend but will
look at your suggestions in more depth through the weekend and circle back
to you on Monday.
Have a great weekend.
MargaritaMZ
0 Likes

Hi @MargaritaMZ ,

This is EngageMessage - Free popups & email automation app. your products look AMAZING. You've done a great job with your designs and website. You have a consistent visual identity and style.

While that seems like a very common problem (have traffic but no sales), I think you are missing an incentive for people to buy. It could be a welcome popup with a first-order coupon. It is proven to be a great way to catch customers and collect subscribers. You can then send engaging emails to your subscribers and turn them into repeat customers. 

I think you are also missing an exit-intent popup. Many shoppers come and add items to their cart but leave your site without purchasing. That leaves your money on the table. An exit-intent popup will show up when shoppers intend to leave, it will help you retain shoppers.

I see you are concerning that the checkout process is too long that customers may slip away in the process. Have you considered adding an abandoned cart saver to help you stick with your customers? 

I hope some of these ideas help you out. If you want to try with popups and automated emails, I’d highly recommend you give it a try on EngageMessage. Wish you good luck with your online business!

EngageMessage - The First Email Marketing Mobile App on Shopify

Pre-built Automation, Welcome Popup, Abandoned Cart, Win Back, Follow Up

100% Free + 7/24 support

0 Likes