Feed back on my jewelry store

Solved
top-pearls
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello,

Started a pearl jewelry online store a few weeks ago! did everything I could but very few sales that hardly cover the advertising cost on bing ads! please have a look at my store and let me know what I am missing or doing wrong;  https://top-pearls.com/

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1268 175 847

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @top-pearls

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have spent time looking at your store and would like to give you some feedback, hope it would be helpful to you: 

I- Home page

- You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit a page.

RichardNguyen_0-1616723499300.png

- Implementing carousels on your home page is a great idea to display best-selling/featured products, so I would recommend you add a CTA Button on each of the slides to increase conversion rate for your store. Besides that, in my opinion, you are placing up to 3 control icons on your carousels that might confuse users, therefore, you can consider this idea: the carousels should be made to autorotate, but not too quickly, the autorotation should temporarily pause when hovered and permanently pause after any user interaction. 

- Just a small suggestion, I notice that the product images are not quite inconsistent, some are having grey bars and some arent, therefore, you should consider adjusting them for a consistence among the product images.

RichardNguyen_1-1616724809011.png

- You should make the collection images a bit bigger and add CTA buttons like "View More"... to encourage users to click on.

- Allowing users to leave their comments is good, however, they should be implemented on product page; and on the home page, I would recommend you add Testimonials like Video Testimonial to expand brand trust and make the page more professional.

II- Collection page

- You should provide filters like filter by Price, Color, User rating average...By doing so, users will be able to assess the products based on their priority criteria easier.

- I would suggest you display a secondary thumbnail image on hover, it is an effective way to provide extra visual information during customers’ product browsing process. It will help customers a lot in assessing products from the product list.

III- Product page 

Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide 3-5 images of products from multiple angels. Besides that, I would highly recommend you provide images of accessories on human models, by doing that, users will get better sense of product sizes.

- The product price is one of the most important factor in customers' purchasing decision, therefore, I would suggest you style the product prices to be highly visible, you can increase its visibility by using a large font size (similar in size to product headline), bold style type. 

- I see you include "FREE Shipping" on the product page which is an effective way to attract customers, however, I would recommend you display or link to the Return policy on the main product page content as well, since it will make people feel more confident when making the purchase. 

A page builder app is an ideal solution to help you build your pages quickly and effectively. At PageFly, we offer 70+ pre-made templates that help users reduce a lot of efforts in building pages and they can spend more time on marketing activities. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION

Best of luck! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @top-pearls, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Product page looks good.

- You can add a color swatch on the product page.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Overall, your store looks great.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1268 175 847

Hi @top-pearls

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have spent time looking at your store and would like to give you some feedback, hope it would be helpful to you: 

I- Home page

- You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit a page.

RichardNguyen_0-1616723499300.png

- Implementing carousels on your home page is a great idea to display best-selling/featured products, so I would recommend you add a CTA Button on each of the slides to increase conversion rate for your store. Besides that, in my opinion, you are placing up to 3 control icons on your carousels that might confuse users, therefore, you can consider this idea: the carousels should be made to autorotate, but not too quickly, the autorotation should temporarily pause when hovered and permanently pause after any user interaction. 

- Just a small suggestion, I notice that the product images are not quite inconsistent, some are having grey bars and some arent, therefore, you should consider adjusting them for a consistence among the product images.

RichardNguyen_1-1616724809011.png

- You should make the collection images a bit bigger and add CTA buttons like "View More"... to encourage users to click on.

- Allowing users to leave their comments is good, however, they should be implemented on product page; and on the home page, I would recommend you add Testimonials like Video Testimonial to expand brand trust and make the page more professional.

II- Collection page

- You should provide filters like filter by Price, Color, User rating average...By doing so, users will be able to assess the products based on their priority criteria easier.

- I would suggest you display a secondary thumbnail image on hover, it is an effective way to provide extra visual information during customers’ product browsing process. It will help customers a lot in assessing products from the product list.

III- Product page 

Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide 3-5 images of products from multiple angels. Besides that, I would highly recommend you provide images of accessories on human models, by doing that, users will get better sense of product sizes.

- The product price is one of the most important factor in customers' purchasing decision, therefore, I would suggest you style the product prices to be highly visible, you can increase its visibility by using a large font size (similar in size to product headline), bold style type. 

- I see you include "FREE Shipping" on the product page which is an effective way to attract customers, however, I would recommend you display or link to the Return policy on the main product page content as well, since it will make people feel more confident when making the purchase. 

A page builder app is an ideal solution to help you build your pages quickly and effectively. At PageFly, we offer 70+ pre-made templates that help users reduce a lot of efforts in building pages and they can spend more time on marketing activities. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION

Best of luck! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @top-pearls, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Product page looks good.

- You can add a color swatch on the product page.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Overall, your store looks great.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

top-pearls
Tourist
6 0 0
Thank you very much for your input. I checked the app and I think
it's wonderful. The app I am using currently provides customer reviews
(i.e. loox), and I worry that I will lose all the reviews if I immigrate to
Aitrillion and use the review feature! Any suggestions? Thank you
top-pearls
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you, Richard, That was a comprehensive reply. I had a look at the pageFly app and decided to try it, especially that many reviews relate to the good customer experience. Thank you again!

top-pearls
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you Hcrystal!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @top-pearls, you will not lose any reviews. You can easily import the reviews in the CSV template from Loox to the Aitrillion. Also, if you have any issues you can reach our support at support@aitrillion.com. They will import the reviews for you. 

Thanks