feed back on my store to attrack the proper customers

ThaHostDonG
Excursionist
17 3 4

hello i am new to shopify and new at developing my brand and company and i would like feed back on my store to see what i could potentially change to attract the right and proper customers for my brand and my style so far i am in the beginning stages of the process but i don't want to rush the process and get the right feed back before i officially launch my site. and assistance would be of help. thank you!

ThaHostDonG
Excursionist
17 3 4

618lafamilia.com

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @ThaHostDonG 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Domain url can be better
  • Add favicon
  • Store speed for mobile needs to improve

618speed.png

• Add silo structure menu at header
  • Check social profile's links it should go to your own profile not to Shopify
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1049 142 342

Hey @ThaHostDonG,

Congratulations on your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

618-friends-01.png

POD PRODUCTS

This is something we see very commonly on the forums. People tend to start shops selling Print on demand (POD) designs on hoodies, shirts, tote bags and etc. Print on demand products tend to work well for people with large followings. Ie. popular YouTubers, Instagram influencers, etc. When you don’t have an existing following of die-hard fans that want to wear your merch, it’s a hard sell.
The POD design mistakes we see most commonly are:

1. Designs that are already commonly sold
  2. Brands using their own logo (when no one knows who they are)
  3. Unique designs, however, there is no demand for that type of product (and no one knows about them.)

When you are an unknown brand, it’s really difficult to sell POD products. As you know, shirts, hoodies, tote bags and etc. can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a hoodie or t-shirt in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery. I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store. 

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

POD TIP
I'd recommend comparing several POD websites for which offers the best profit margins. You can and may choose to have a different supplier for each product.

When searching, compare Gooten, Printify, Teelaunch and Printful for the best price so that you can offer your audience a great price and still be able to make a decent profit as well.

Printful: https://apps.shopify.com/printful
Printify: https://apps.shopify.com/printify
Gooten: https://apps.shopify.com/gooten
Teelaunch: https://apps.shopify.com/teelaunch-1

Also, here are a few POD products you might consider printing on:

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.