Feedback for your online store from the community
Hello everyone I am new to Shopify! I recently moved over from Etsy. I was wondering if anyone was willing to give me any feedback on my site?
Thank you for looking!
- Chelsey Hartgers
I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you
You should add a banner to showcase your products with a CTA button to stimulate the customer’s interest. Besides,I recommend you to add a sale off price for products displaying on the homepage because it is a good way to stimulate customers to buy. An appealing product with a good quality image and reasonable price wins customers’ hearts.
In addition, you can put Quick add to cart button on all products on the homepage and activate a Sticky cart on all pages so that customers can easily check out their cart. This tool can also reduce abandonment rate and thereby increase your sales a lot. Try out the Free app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart to activate Add to cart button, Sticky cart, Sticky bar in your store.
I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers directly from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Shoppable Instagram Feed can help you at ease and free.
Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.
It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease.
That's all my suggestions for your store. Please give me a Like if you find them helpful.
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate .
1. Make the Announcement Bar sticky. I understand that you have a very tempting offer to your customers, but you don't want them to ignore them right? A repetitive display of your offer might peak interest from your customers and act as a plus when they're considering purchasing the product.
2. You should have a Hero Banner as a first impression of the visitor about your store before jumping to the products. They need to know who you are, what you're selling and what message you're delivering.
3. Choose another background color. I see that black does not reflect exactly the vibe you're trying to achieve: lovely and positive for a florist shop.
II/ Collection Page
1. Add Call-to-action button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.
2. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, or shape, which helps them decide whether to buy the product more easily.
3. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages.
III/ Product Page
1. Subdivide long product description with Sections and Headings. Long, unbroken blocks of texts or many bullet list items will cause difficulty for users to extract and scan product information.
2. Display a minimum of 6 reviews by default and allow users to submit reviews. Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.
If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.
If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!
If it’s helpful for you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution!
PageFly #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder - Free to use, 24/7 Live Chat Support.
All features are available from Free plan. Let’s create unique website design with PageFly here.
Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.
Here are some areas where you could consider working on
A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.
Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.
You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.
It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types
Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.
It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.
Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.
I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.
Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!
Thank you! I was wondering on how to do a lot of the things that you mentioned! I appreciate the pics with it too! Helps a lot!
Thank you this helps a lot! I like the Instagram idea!
Thanks to all Community members that participated in our inaugural 2 week AMA on the new E...By Jacqui Mar 10, 2023
Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification programBy SarahF_Shopify Mar 6, 2023
One of the key components to running a successful online business is having clear and co...By Ollie Mar 6, 2023