submergewear.com

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @kking279, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Add a header with the drop-down menu to make your store easy to navigate.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with call to action button)- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

To add sections of new/ trending/ recently viewed products you can simply install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and enable product recommendations.

- Add these tools to engage the customers coming to your store:

• Start using Loyalty rewards, it will help you in customer re-engagement and retention.
  • Add Web push notifications to reach anyone and anywhere (device) without an email address.
  • My all-time advice for upcoming e-commerce entrepreneurs: Make use of reviews that will boost your sales & will help you in customer acquisition. You might be unaware of this fact but Reviews also enhances SEO and improve ROI. There are Apps that can make this easier for you.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

flareAI
Shopify Partner
775 73 214

Hello @kking279,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add a main header menu with all collection page links, Home page, and other major pages. This will make the customers easier to navigate through your store.
2. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
3. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help customers keep updated on your products.
4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged.
5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
8. A FAQ would be useful!
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. Add a section for the email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
11. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @kking279 

Congratulations on your new store!

Here is my feedback:

Banners and Headers:

Your banner is a good idea, but maybe some image that is more relevant to your products would be a better idea to give the customers the idea of what you are selling. Also, add a slideshow to your banner, so that you can add multiple pictures, relevant to your multiple product types. SInce you have many varieties, this can be a good way to show that. 

Add a Call to Action (CTA) button to your banners, such as a "Shop Now" button, so that it can take your customers to the relevant page. SO, you can have one banner image for say, shirts, another for mugs and the shop now button on the banner of shirts wil take you to the shirts page, while the button on the mugs banner will take you to the mugs page. 

Another suggestion is to add headers to your page. There can be different headers for different product types (such as shirts or mugs) or even an about us or a new collection page. 

Chatbot: 

You must add a chatbot, which will give you great customer insights and make it easier for customers to have their questions answered. 

Reviews and Testimonials: 

To some customers, reviews are more important than product descriptions. If they see that many people like what you are selling, it builds a trust on your product. Add a reviews section to your home page to get better conversions. 

Hope you find your answer here. Thank you and best of luck! Remember to reach out in case of any questions!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @kking279, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Add a header with the drop-down menu to make your store easy to navigate.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with call to action button)- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

To add sections of new/ trending/ recently viewed products you can simply install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and enable product recommendations.

- Add these tools to engage the customers coming to your store:

• Start using Loyalty rewards, it will help you in customer re-engagement and retention.
  • Add Web push notifications to reach anyone and anywhere (device) without an email address.
  • My all-time advice for upcoming e-commerce entrepreneurs: Make use of reviews that will boost your sales & will help you in customer acquisition. You might be unaware of this fact but Reviews also enhances SEO and improve ROI. There are Apps that can make this easier for you.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
flareAI
Shopify Partner
775 73 214

Hello @kking279,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add a main header menu with all collection page links, Home page, and other major pages. This will make the customers easier to navigate through your store.
2. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
3. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help customers keep updated on your products.
4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged.
5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
8. A FAQ would be useful!
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. Add a section for the email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
11. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

kking279
2 0 0
Thank you
mirat
1 0 0

It's a good idea to set a character limit for your short description to make it look neat.

AdamT
1 0 0

I propose to standardize the text length and the number of category pictures.