3 0 0

Ipromiselashes.co

Replies 2 (2)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @charear20 

Congratulations on your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Add favicon
  • Remove "Powered by Shopify" at footer and add social profiels
  • Improve Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Need to do SEO
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @charear20, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- Add a favicon.

- Add a call to action button n the banner image like 'Shop Now'.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Entice customers with discount popup & give customers rewards and discounts. 

- Add customer engagement tools in your store to maximize customer engagement and convert visitors into paying customers:

• Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.