Feed Back On My Store

Solved
MrRan27
Excursionist
20 0 6

Good evening:  I re-vamped my store www.eliotgrey.com and would like your feed back on the layout, color scheme, products, header etc.  I'm offering a buy now pay later plan does that is showing in the header does that make sense or should I delete it?  I'm getting sales thru emails and FB and customers are buying in bundles, what say you for the idea.

Thanks for your input

Sincere;y,

Ran 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Renzonobenzo94
2 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, I’m an up and coming store owner as well I think your sight is fluid, satisfying, and clean. Love the products honestly and design! Looks 100 percent professional! 

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)
Renzonobenzo94
2 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, I’m an up and coming store owner as well I think your sight is fluid, satisfying, and clean. Love the products honestly and design! Looks 100 percent professional! 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @MrRan27This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a section of the collection list. Display this collection on the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1624862542213.png

- Add a section of the collection, trending, new arrivals on the homepage. 

You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'

Your store lacks customer engagement. You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times:

• Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hi @MrRan27 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions to increase traffic to your store

->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses.

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

->Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @MrRan27,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

MrRan27
Excursionist
20 0 6
I will be in touch shortly for your help
Renzonobenzo94
2 1 1
Hi! I haven’t been able to look into that, are you able to possibly reach
out Instagram so we can chat a bit more? @kingofhartz_official
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@MrRan27 sure feel free to reach anytime. 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Renzonobenzo94, can you specify who you want to reach on Instagram? You haven't mention a name here.