Feed Back On Store

corp
4 0 0

Hello, I would just like some feedback on my store.

https://customizedpaw.com/

Please be honest, I need it. Thanks in advance 🙂

Replies 2 (2)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376
Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.

-> You can increase your niche.
-> You have less niche, So you can promote your products on other supplier sites.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And I suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2505 345 1673

Hi @corp,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on how you can optimize your conversion rate of your homepage. 

I/ Homepage

1. Make the Header and Free Shipping Banner sticky. As the search bar is in the Header, you can consider make it sticky so that customer can reach for it anytime they need to find anything. As well as the Promotion Banner for obvious reason, repetitive display of the offer will eventually push the visitors towards taking action. 

PageFly_0-1617180574535.png

2. Add star rating for each product. I see that you already have star rating corner but it's blank currently, this can be misleading for customers if they're interested in your product but see no reviews/ratings. 

PageFly_1-1617180738913.png

3. Divide section more clearly. The space of View All to Product List and next section is equal, so it's quite hard to differentiate which section is which. 

PageFly_2-1617181149745.png

4. Besides bespoke imagery, you also need to deliver the message you want to convey to your audience and I think this is a great space to do just so. 

PageFly_3-1617181293159.png

II/ Collection page

1. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding packaging, sizes.

2. Add ATC button for Product Lists. 

PageFly_4-1617181389416.png

Overall, this is a nicely put layout and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.