feed back please. I would really appreciate it :-)

Solved
WildRose
2 0 0

Hi, I have started a wee side line business and would really appreciate your feedback please. wildrosenz.com

0 Likes
Reacherdc
1 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hello. I hope you are safe.

I have fully review your shopify store and am glad to tell you this store of yours lack the basic features of a fully fledged shopify store.

1st. You store interface is not user friendly 

2nd. You have nothing in your footer menu

3rd. Your products title are not SEO optimize 

4th. You haven't completely set up the home page and its lacks some really basic features. 

If you don't mind here are my note about your store as a shopify partner and expert.  I would like give a helping hand if you don't mind.

0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
275 23 125

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @WildRose 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add Favicon which helps to find you when customers have multiple tabs in the browser.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Add Shop Now (CTA) on the Hero banner.

Add  product Names and Images in the Feature collections.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Add terms and conditions, other shipping and refund policies to the Footer section.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace if you sell any of unique, handmade or Vintage goods, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
WildRose
2 0 0

Yes please

0 Likes