I'm Garcia from PageFly - Page Builder App.
Congratulations on your new store! As a CRO expert, I'm happy to share some suggestions that I think could help you improve your conversion rate:
1. Resize the header
I love the sticky header on the site however the current logo is a bit too big and takes up a lot of space. Reducing the size will free up space for other important elements, such as your hero banner.
2. Add content for the hero banner and change the call-to-action text
The hero banner is a great opportunity to introduce your store and make a strong first impression. Add a heading that clearly communicates your value proposition and a call-to-action that encourages visitors to explore your store more. For example, you could use something like "Discover our unique selection of gorgeous gifts" with a call-to-action like "Explore now" or “Discover now".
You can check the example here from PageFly premade template:
3. Add more sections to your homepage
Your homepage could be improved by adding more sections that show potential customers that your store is trustworthy and reliable, such as:
Number pagination can be confusing and tedious for customers. Instead, use a "Load more" button to allow customers to easily browse through your products.
Having two review sections can be confusing and make your product page look cluttered. Remove one of the sections to make your product page more streamlined and user-friendly.
6. Optimize page speed for mobile
Your page speed on mobile is currently quite low. This can frustrate customers and lead them to abandon their carts. Use Google Pagespeed Insights to identify the areas where you can improve your page speed and make the necessary changes.
7. Prepare for the holiday season
The holiday season is a great time to boost your sales. Consider implementing some of the following tips to make the most of the festivities:
I hope these suggestions are helpful. Good luck with your new store!
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
I have helped 100s of eCommerce brands and share my best practices with you:
- Header/Logo is way too large. In Conversion Rate Optimization, we speak about above the fold, which is the part of the page that you see on your screen. In this case, the header already takes away a lot of real estate.
- adding social proof (reviews, testimonials, earned media) can be very helpful
- Showing mood images with faces actually can differentiate yourself from most dropshippers (I don't know if you do dropshipping)
- On your home page, you try directly to sell. The customer needs to understand your why. Why should someone buy your product. What problem do you solve better than others? For me, that is clearly missing on the home page.
- White color codes are statistically the worst performing CTA color codes. You might want to test a different one.
- the images have different sizes. Make them all the same size.
- Add a variance of images. Also show mood and model pics there.
- Product descriptions can be heavily improved. Try to sell the benefit not the feature.
I hope I was able to help you a little bit. 🙂
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023