Feedback about the store

Luxhomelt
3 0 0

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could give me a feedback about my store since I am getting a lot of traffic but it is not converting. Do not mind that store is not in english since it is targeted for lithuanians, but you can get the sight of all visual look 🙂

www.luxhome.lt

Replies 7 (7)
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
808 87 139

Hey @Luxhomeit.

Thanks for reaching out.

I appreciate that you have included your online store URL! Looking into the URL that you have provided, I noticed that you are not using a slideshow section for the homepage of your store. This a great way to help showcase your brand to your new customers that enter your online store. For example, you could let your customers know which product is your best seller.

You have a beautiful store, by the way! You could also include a discount for your customers to help encourage a purchase and let your customers know using the announcement bar.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Showbee
Excursionist
23 2 4

Hi @Luxhomelt 

Regarding your website review as per the conversion rate, @Ollie has said it all but there's only one more point I would like to add up.

You have everything on the site complete as of the design but there's one thing particularly that you need to look into as an entrepreneur when it comes to Audience conversion. Right audience targeting leads to higher conversion rate and wrong Audience targeting leads to low or no sales conversion. 

Now how do you get that? You have your website designed already with all features well arranged. Remember, if you have the right audience they will be the one to tell you what your website lacks! No one but them! I want you to know that.

And also as per the conversion rate relative to numbers of traffic you're getting on daily basis, try to look into your Audience interested relative to what you're selling and understand maybe you're in the right angle or not.

Also try to check on your strategy, are you giving them reason to buy from you? Or just want to buy based on what they see?

So try look into these factors and retarget your audience with advantage.

Thank you.

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
715 64 262

Hello @Luxhomelt 

Hope you are safe and doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

• Add a nice logo, it gives Identity and it also separates you from the competition.
  • Consider sticky header to make navigation easier. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.
  • Add more images on the hero banner, as it gives good impression when customer lands on the homepage.
  • On each image on the hero banner customer should be able to click on CTA button to navigate to the product/collections page. Add Shop Now(CTA) button.
  • Include blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
  • Make social links open on new tab.
  • Update contact page with more details, it builds trust on your store.
  • There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 
  • You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.
  • You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store which provides seamless integration between Shopify-Etsy shop. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
Thanks,
Waytoapps
andy_freeman
Tourist
10 1 2

Hi @Luxhomelt , 

I've spent time checking your store and from my point of view, the overall design is really good. Your chosen website template clearly showcase the minimalism, and luxury of the brand.

1) Fix the position of your menu bar

User experience should be prioritized when it comes to optimizing an eCommerce store. Your menu bar was not sticky while I scroll down, and this caused an inconvenience if I want to visit other sub-pages. Thus, fixing its position may help you improve the customer navigation and keep the users stay longer on your store => may improve your sales conversion.

2) Live chat

'Humanize' your website could be a good idea also. I mean why don't you try using a live chat feature to build up close and emotional interactions with store visitors. Maybe, they used to find your products qualified enough but couldn't search for anyone to answer some of their additional questions => leave the store. As a consequence, live chat can be a great tool for you to instantly respond to potential customers and successfully convert them. In case you need some suggestions regarding a chat app, checkout Tidio and Flowio.

3) Abandoned carts reminder

Not all of visitors will become your customers after their first visits so follow up activities are really important. Shopify reported that "69.57 of shopping carts are abandoned" which means you don't want to miss out this lucrative audience group on your website right? An efficient tactic you can adopt to converse abandoners is email marketing. Fyi, here is the email app from Avada that could help you create follow up email campaigns for your business.

4) Use a page builder app

If you still haven't seen any improvements in a long time then getting advice from an experts is highly suggested. You can look for consultancy from a Shopify expert here.

Best regards

MS_WEB_DESIGNER
Shopify Expert
600 44 120

Hi @Luxhomelt,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I am Anni From MS Web Designer -Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore. We helped 1500+ International Brand including Fortune 500 Companies to set up and grow their online business.

I will love to help you with some experts feedback here.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate, and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

Header & Footer :

Customize your header and footer with specific functionalities. Your Logo should be more properly aligned and the header icons should be more attractive. Example of Good Header 

Also, create proper navigation, slide-out cart, a cart icon with item calculator, and let your social links open in a new tab so your customers don’t have to leave your store to check your social media pages. Your footer section should be more professional and responsive

Home Page :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers. Your Unique value proposition should be highlighted on your homepage. Add testimonial carousels, announcement bars, product slideshows, featured collections, display Instagram feed and make your homepage SEO friendly to increase your site traffic and conversions.  Example of Nice Home page  

Collection Page :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer. Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling,2nd image on Hover ,announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

Product Page :

Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button. Example of Ideal Product Page 

I’d suggest you to try our all-in-one app, MS Complete Cart Customizer that also includes the Sticky Cart feature where your customers can easily see the total number of items in their cart right on the product page. This improves user experience as they don’t have to go back and forth from the product to the cart page and vice versa.

Cart Page :

Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more. You can also install the all-in-one MS Complete Cart Customizer app If you want to get all these features and more in 1 app so you can easily reduce cart abandonment & improve conversions.

This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store.  Example of Good Functional Cart Page

Integrations on your store :

How do you plan to monitor your site performance and track conversions? 

Simply set up and integrate Google Analytics, Facebook Conversion tracking and Google Search Console with your store and get to know who is visiting your store, their demographics, which of your Facebook page viewer converts into your buyer and your store’s ranking, impressions & clicks  on Google. 

Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:

1. Include live chat option that is visible on every page of your store to keep your customers happy and retain them.
  2. Need Sale Pop Up to create urgency for customer to buy 
  3. There needs to be a strong color coordination among all the colors used on your store. Try to use the same or similar colors used in your logo throughout your store and in the social media business page banner or cover picture you create.
  4. Create a sense of urgency with countdown timer, ‘only 1 left’ features  and promotional banners highlighting ‘sale expiry’.
  5. Ensure your store speed is optimized. You can do this by checking your google page speed score. Minify codes that are redundant or apps that are slowing down the site speed.  Make your site mobile-friendly. Sample
  6. Remove the ‘Powered by Shopify’ icon in the footer section to make your store look more professional.
  7. Optimize your user experience with easy navigation, proper spacing, alignment, font, and color coordination.

By fixing these issues, your website will look more professional and trustworthy.
If you want a Free complete Website Optimization Audit Report ( All the Actionable steps for your store ), let me know.

If you have any concerns feel free to ask me!

Good Luck!

Regards, 
Anni

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

Luxhomelt
3 0 0

Thank you for your advices.

At this moment, my audience comes from Facebook groups which are related to interior design. People who are searching for some kind of interior products, designs. So I am thinking that they are related to my shop. But one thing is that I am assuming that people just come to have a look at the products and just leave. Other thing is that there are still few categories which are totally empty, since it takes a lot of time to add all the products manually. So they maybe click speficially on the empty ones and think that the whole shop is empty and leave. Another factor might be prices. The market is not that big here and the competition here might have impact. But to make sure, there are a lot of more expensive shops where people still seem to buy.

S_Tap
Tourist
6 1 3

Hi @Luxhomelt 

Hope you are doing great!!

Let us straight jump to your store feedback. I have a few things to help scale your store:

• You need to work on your theme a bit. It has some issues with the segment separation like  "Favourites", "Categories". "See Everything" is a part that is not necessary to be included on the home page. 
  • You need to look again for your Terms and Conditions. Elaborate the things a bit more. Also, you should upload FAQs if any, again these also help in building search engine content.
  • There should be a proper way to communicate with your clients. You need to provide some important contact details along with the "contacts us form" like Email ID, Phone numbers, Physical Address, etc. so that anyone can contact you in need. 
  • There are many customers who want to interact live at the time of shopping. They need to communicate instantly with you guys. So you need to add some sort of aid to them.

I will recommend using Tidio as your aid for this.

• Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add a referral code that can help the first-time user to gain a discount on the second order.
  • There is something wrong with your Checkout Page. It is a thing that needs yourattenton. ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif 

Please give a like to my feedback if you found this helpful.

Mark it as an Accepted Solution if your question got answered!

This will motivate me to help & contribute to other Shopify stores like yours in the Shopify community.

Have a nice day!