FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback appreciated thanks

Gingswab
3 0 1

Hi Everyone. British Drop Shipper here. I think Im at the stage were I feel comfortable now Marketing my site. Would be glad of any feedback any seasoned Shopify experts could give me.

https://swabeeshack.com/

Replies 5 (5)
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @Gingswab 

Congratulations on your store. Looks very organized. 

Here are my feedbacks: 

Banner: 

Nice job on the banner and the CTA button there. But I was wondering why you were only featuring lights on the banner. Consider putting more images in the form of a slideshow in teh banner and have one image for each of the product category you sell. This will make your shop look more attractive. 

Header: 

Use sticky headers so that even if the user scrolls down, the headers are still in place. This will make navigation easier. 

Also consider putting your New or Featured Collection on the Header 

Reviews: 

The customer testimonials are an excellent idea. Consider having a separate page dedicated to only reviews, so that it builds trust in clients. 

Captions: 

Your captions are too large and very few people will read through that block of text. You could instead shorten it down to just a few keywords and use that space instead for more pictures. 

Please don't hesitate to reach out in case of questions!

Thank you and Best of Luck!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Gingswab,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback. I want you to succeed so here is my honest feedback..

You are offering a wide range of tech products on your website, you have food dispensers for animals, headphones, lighting and more. The issue here is that you are going to have a really hard time with advertising because you don't have a target audience in mind. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone, but unfortunately it has the opposite effect.

I'd recommend setting yourself apart by researching what is currently trending in tech and focus on selling that. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @Gingswab, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Retarget your customers even when they are not in your store. Send push notifications to your customers in real-time.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
flareAI
Shopify Partner
773 73 214

Hello @Gingswab,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
3. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
4. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
6. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

Ali-92
Trailblazer
131 9 44

Hi @Gingswab 

Your store looks awesome, it's beautiful. Congratulations on a very fine job. Here are some of my suggestions from the marketing perspective.

I believe that the first phase is generating traffic and the second challenge is to convert that traffic into paying customers.

* Add your social media platforms icons on your website header/footer.

* Collect your visitors' email ids in order to retarget them with email campaigns, push notifications.

* Establish social proof by showing recent sales notifications to your potential buyers. 

* Show live traffic on your products this will boost up the buyers' confidence. I can recommend you Trafficly free app by Care Cart to implement this feature.

* To protect your bounce rate, carts, and store exits, integrate an exit intent pop up mechanism. You can integrate Wheelify by Care Cart to implement this feature.

* During the holiday season, these incentive-based tactics will help you in getting some quick conversions.

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart