Feedback + FAQ?

QueenB
Tourist
13 0 2

Hey guys, can someone give me a feedback on my store please?

I do appreciate in in advance.

also, I know I need to put up more FAQ, can someone suggest some FAQ that would be related to my store please, thanks!

Here's the link

Replies 4 (4)
QueenB
Tourist
13 0 2

I am aware its slow at the moment, I'm working on optimizing it, thanks

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2481 340 1659

Hi @QueenB,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Have a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional.
  • Having featured slideshow which can display exactly what you are providing
  • Having testimonials section: It is of great importance because your brand trust can be enhanced

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is enhanced accordingly.

1. Having a sticky menu: 

This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar anytime they want. 

PageFly_0-1630461616898.png

2. Having HD images

This featured slideshow is so on point as I mentioned before. However, the image on each slide is not of high quality. Moreover, it’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and is a great way to optimize your home page.

PageFly_1-1630461621087.png

3. “How it works” Section

The layout of this section is great, so I have not to comment actually.

PageFly_2-1630461617714.png

4. CTA button

All is fine but just a small mistake I realized here, which is the text “Pick your bag” not aligned center on the button

PageFly_3-1630461619594.png

Also, A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

PageFly_4-1630461622311.png

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, probably increasing the conversion rates. So, why not place them under these collections? I bet you would have more clicks then!!!

5. Check minor issues

#1 - The image is not of general unity

PageFly_5-1630461622505.png

#2 - The slide lack image on it

PageFly_6-1630461616342.png

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all the options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly with 24/7 support live chat.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

P/s: Before ending this comment, I'd like to share this useful webinar with you!

This Sep 5th, at 9 PM (EST) we are having Seguno & ReConvert answer all email marketing-related questions in the newest Unpack webinar: Email Marketing - Not A Monologue.

In this webinar, we talk about common mistakes when running an email marketing campaign and Q&A session with experts to leverage your email marketing effectiveness We only take 100 first sign-ups. Be one and be our guest

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @QueenBThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. You can check out few suggestions below:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1630495638152.png

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar and make it clickable. 

- Add a buy now button on the product page. 

- On the homepage, you should make use of call to action buttons where necessary. There are no call to action buttons. They are important as people can take an action on it. 

- Give product recommendations on the product page. This will help with upselling. 

Tools that are missing in your store:

• Product recommendations
  • reviews
  • web push notifications

These will help you to engage your customers and convert them into paying customers. You can reach directly with the help of push notification. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
raiki934
1 0 0

I visited you store and it looks very well organized specially the product collection is impressive and that is the only thing which important to run your store in a good way you can seehere my store also.