Please feel free to take a look at my store I have created.
This is my first time stepping into e-commerce and Am really enjoying the journey so far.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Hope you are loving your Commerceprenuer journey.
I explored your store and found that your web design and products are quite good. The store is perfectly setup but there are few points where you can improve for better conversion.
1. CTA button and banner image
Current image which you are using is not showing anything about your product and offer you are giving. Banner image is the best place to highlight your best product and offers. You can create a banner image using any designing tool and add your product's picture there. Also add a CTA button like "Shop now", "Grab the offer" etc. will make customer to explore the products as soon as they launch the website.
2. Create urgency using timer and number of items left in stock
Product page is the most important page of an Ecommerce website. You should add as much details as possible on this page to convert the visitor. You can add few things on this page to create urgency:-
A. Sale countdown timer - App you can use:- Countdown timer bar
B. Trust badges - App you can use:- Ultimate trust badges
C. If you can start out collecting reviews from the customers then it will be great.
3. Social media icons
Here you can add social media icons instead of a text, it will be easier for the users to directly open your social media page.
Hope this helps and best of luck for BFCM. 🙂
I've just checked out your website and it's set up perfectly! It all looks very clean and simple and is very user friendly!
Just a few tips, I don't have many but I think it would be good to consider! (:
1. I would agree with ReturnPrime that your banner image could be changed to something more personal and unique to your store. I think your announcement bar does a fine job advertising your Black Friday deals, and don't think it's quite necessary to also have your banner image promoting Black Friday. It's important that your featured image describe the products you are selling. Since this is most likely the first thing a customer will see when they reach your website, you want to capture their attention with your brand!
2. Lastly, in your "Contact Us" Page, as well as your "Follow Us" section of your footer, it'd be great to provide direct links/icons to your social media accounts. This is much user friendly and increases the chance that your customers will check out your social media pages and interact with your brand!
3. I'm also thinking dedicating an entire tab for a "search" bar is unnecessary since you already have the search icon at the top of your menu. Perhaps you could instead add an "about us" or "Our brand" section where you can provide a little more information about your brand and how it came to be!
Hope this helps (:
I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you.
What is good:
- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are easy to focus on.
- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page.
- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Promotion bar, the Search bar, add to cart button, etc, and Refund & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers.
However, I have some feedback and hope this helps:
Add favicon to your store
Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. If you are not sure about what is a favicon, it is the icon next to your website's name, take the screenshot below as an example:
You can check this article to know how to add it.
Let dive deep into the page you have:
I. Home page
1.1 Make the menu sticky
A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently.
1.2 Have a CTA button on the banner/ slideshow
A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.
With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.
1.3. Add CTAs under your products
You should add the "Add to cart" button under your products to encourage people to take action and buy your product.
Take our Mondo template for an example:
1.4. Add testimonials:
Testimonial is a powerful section that builds customers' trust and encourages them to make a purchase. Therefore, it's highly recommended that you should include this on your homepage and product page.
You can refer to our BFCM template:
1.5 Add section about your brand story
A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.
To add reviews to your page, you can consider using third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. We have a detailed article about the best Shopify review apps that you can take a look at.
II. Collection page
2.1 Have secondary hover images for the product list
By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information.
2.2 Using the Load more button instead of pagination
By using the Load more button, customers can compare products loading on one page. This helps to create a constant buying experience for customers
2.3 Add average ratings for each product
You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.
III. Product page
3.1 Display a minimum of 6 reviews by default and allow users to submit reviews
Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.
If you want to do more customization for your store to increase conversion rate, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. And PageFly, Advanced Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.
If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!
Richard - PageFly
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022