FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback for my service

Solved
alexsandro22
Tourist
7 0 0

I've created my website (online service) just 4 months ago and I always try to improve it. It has 2 language options: ENG and RUS.

Can you please check my English version https://needmylink.com/en and tell me about current problems? What should I change? 
P.S. I am from Ukraine and I've just started using shopify.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @alexsandro22,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

English looks good for the most part. Two things I noticed:

backlink-price2.png
and

backlink-price.png

The pricing does not make sense. If you are saying the price ranges from 2 to 7 dollars, it should be written as $2 - $7. With the comma there it almost looks like $2,700.

The other thing I'd recommend is adding links to the top (Services, Pricing, FAQ, Contact Us). Use anchored links so that it skips down to the portion of the page they want to see.

My last recommendation is to use less technical terms. Ie. "we publish comments on website with higher traffic, DA, PA, CF etc". Most people have no idea what these things stand for or what white hat links are, or anchored links are. Instead of trying to educating them on what it is, try not to use those terms at all where possible. There is a lot of text information on your website, I'd recommend simplifying your text and I'd also recommend having a video done up to give a visual on what it is you do.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @alexsandro22, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

- Add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content.

- Add quick links in the footer menu. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @alexsandro22 

Congratulations, you have a very organized and neat store. I have just a few observations: 

a) Add a Chatbot. This will makes it easier to collect user information and also answers all the common questions, so you won't have to 

b) Next, add headers, for about us, where you can tell them more about you, as well as a catalog header where you can describe your products in details. 

c) Finally, consider adding real testimonials, as they will help customers gain belief in you

Thats all from me! Thank you and best of luck!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
alexsandro22
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you guys! I appreciate your help!
I will consider the possibility to add chatbot firstly

EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @alexsandro22,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

English looks good for the most part. Two things I noticed:

backlink-price2.png
and

backlink-price.png

The pricing does not make sense. If you are saying the price ranges from 2 to 7 dollars, it should be written as $2 - $7. With the comma there it almost looks like $2,700.

The other thing I'd recommend is adding links to the top (Services, Pricing, FAQ, Contact Us). Use anchored links so that it skips down to the portion of the page they want to see.

My last recommendation is to use less technical terms. Ie. "we publish comments on website with higher traffic, DA, PA, CF etc". Most people have no idea what these things stand for or what white hat links are, or anchored links are. Instead of trying to educating them on what it is, try not to use those terms at all where possible. There is a lot of text information on your website, I'd recommend simplifying your text and I'd also recommend having a video done up to give a visual on what it is you do.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook