Feedback for my store please

luxorypets
Excursionist
17 0 6

I would like to get feedback for my store www.Luxorypets.nl so that i can continue with making it better and better.

There is one issue I couldnt solve and thats the product images are in different size. If there was a way that all the product images could be set to one size it would be very nice.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Replies 6 (6)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @luxorypets,

Congratulations on launching your store!

Normally I would advise against offering products that are easily accessible (big box stores, amazon, online) however, it looks like you've found a way to set yourself apart by both price and shipping time.

One thing I would recommend is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We have a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

My next recommendation is to remove a few items from your homepage. Instead of having a new years ad at the top, I'd recommend removing it and adding the text "10% discount on our entire collection for Cats , Dogs , Birds and Rodents" where you have "Free shipping on orders over 39 euros", something like "10% off our entire collection. Free shipping on orders over 39 euros" or something to that effect. 
I would also remove the FAQ at the bottom and put it into it's own page instead. You can link to it in your footer.

luxpets-home.png

Overall, I think you've done a great job of organizing everything and offering your customers a great selection of products.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

luxorypets
Excursionist
17 0 6

Hey EcomGeeks,

I would like to thank you a lot for your feedback and taking time to look at my shop.

I will work on your reccomendations so that i can grow further with my shop.

Thanks again... Now I am going to watch the video you have replied to me

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @luxorypets, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

Add the Wishlist option below the product. 

- Add 'add to cart', 'buy now' buttons below the product.

- Add Instagram shop & feed on the homepage.

- Add a chatbot- Chatbots in your business save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2503 344 1670

Hi @luxorypets,

This is PageFly - Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. 

PageFly_0-1610037650118.png

You should display the header on this place or you can find a way to stick it on the left side. Besides, you should consider to move the logo to the left side or make it smaller. Your menu is placed in a big area on the screen. It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.

PageFly_1-1610037650168.gif

2. Improve your banner content

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. That content is hard to see your banner now.  

What should you do?

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling.

- Besides, as in those pictures above, you should adjust the positioning of your text and button.

3. Improve the content, display method, and rearrange the content

• On your homepage on mobile, I figured out that there are many white spaces between sections. You should consider adjusting them.
PageFly_2-1610037650133.png

PageFly_3-1610037650065.png

• You should highlight some important information on your page. For example, you should show the discount by an image or banner.

PageFly_4-1610037650074.png

• You should display the FAQ as an accordion element. It looks more professional and saves space on your page. I’ll show you a sample of it which is built by PageFly.

PageFly_5-1610037650092.png

PageFly_6-1610037650149.png

• The content blocks of subscribed are the same. You should remove one of them:

PageFly_7-1610037650096.png

PageFly_8-1610037650083.png4. Classify principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

You should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page.

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage 

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark them as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly  is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

luxorypets
Excursionist
17 0 6

Thank you very much for your time and feedback @pagefly and @AiTrillion 

i will try to improve my shop with the feedback that I have received from you.

I am using the Minimal theme and I couldnt find an option for the sticky header, maybe there isnt?

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@luxorypets, you're welcome. If you need any other help, feel free to ask.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.