aliscoppershop
Tourist
6 0 1
Replies 7 (7)
SaurabhKhante
Shopify Partner
36 2 10

Hi @aliscoppershop 

Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few key actionables I recommend for you

Homepage:

1. Noticed that on the hero images the call to actions are missing. Try adding a CTA like - Shop Now.
  2. After the Hero image there is a strip that says welcome to Ali's Copper Shop. I feel it can be added in the Hero image itself.
  3. Do consider adding a Buy Now button on the products displayed on the home page.

Product Page:

1. On the products' page, early on consider removing the "No reviews" section as you dont have any reviews yet. Instead do consider adding a better description. I see most of the rugs have same name.
  2. I might also advice you to add better product photos as they instill a sense of trust.
  3. As you are selling a lot of products, consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left", "Rare" etc. Research suggests that these badges help customers make decision making faster, easier and increase conversion.
    You can use Mode Magic to do this. It's free to install and has a few forever free badges. You also get 10 free badges to start with!

Hoping the above points would help you in improving your store🙂

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help 🙂

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1279 178 854

Hello @aliscoppershop , 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

Home Page

1. Favicon 

Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.

2.Improve your hero banner 

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve them more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.

What should you do?

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use slideshow, the other text color to make it highlighted. Your image is okay but it can be better. 

A1.jpg

3. CTA on Hero banner 

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

4. Sticky header 

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. 

A3.jpg

5. Reduce featured product and add CTA button for featured products 

There are too many collections on home page and they seem not to be aligned. A buy button should be add on every single product

A2.jpg

A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @aliscoppershop, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Improvise the product descriptions. 

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Add web push notifications. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

- Add a newsletter sign up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and later on you can target them with the help of email.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hello, @aliscoppershop 

It is Growave. Welcome to Shopify. You’ve done a great job of building website to extremely interesting unique rugs. Consider improving some page speed issues, here is how it loads on mobile: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Faliscoppershop.com%2F

Also the instagram page is full of products and looks trustful. 

Here are my recommendations to improve www.aliscoppershop.com.

1. Upload high-quality image to the Hero banner. It will appear more professional.  
  2. Work on header on top of Home page. Make it sticky in order to be able to click quickly to another page .
  3.  Add favicon to avoid of losing your store between your competitors on customer’s web.
  4. Stick to the brand’s elements - use common colors and fonts to be remembered. 
  5. Highlight your Instagram social icon to make more visible.
  6. You might consider making image sizes the same, so they look nice and neat.MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png
  7. Consider adding the link to your Free shipping announcement here. So it brings value to the shoppers. Similar to what you did at the bottom of your website.MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Marketing tools:

1. As your company has been working for years offline, you’ve definitely gathered positive feedback to your store. Generate social proof with reviews. Growave App can showcase all your reviews in a slider or carousels with photos. There is an opportunity to display on top the best testimonials, verify buyers for further effectiveness. App allows you to adjust visual appeal that perfectly fits to your brand identity.
  2. Instead of giving discount for lack of action, motivate your guests and clients to leave review or log in with social account. For these actions you can reward them with points that might be redeemed to discount, fixed amount or gift cards. Once you will have customers’ base you can retarget them or give them the possibility to invite their friend through a referral program.
  3. You already have  6000 loyal potential customers on Instagram. Use this power in your store. Display Instagram galleries directly on website using our App. I’m sure that this feature will strengthen sales amount by tagging the products. this feature allows to customers to shop the item immediately, so there is no wasting time on switching apps.

If you need details feel free to reach out us. And please mark it as a solution if I helped you. Good luck!

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

aliscoppershop
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you for your suggestions. It is very helpful.

aliscoppershop
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you for your suggestions. 

aliscoppershop
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you for your suggestions.