Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few key actionables I recommend for you
As you are selling a lot of products, consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left", "Rare" etc. Research suggests that these badges help customers make decision making faster, easier and increase conversion.
You can use Mode Magic to do this. It's free to install and has a few forever free badges. You also get 10 free badges to start with!
Hoping the above points would help you in improving your store🙂
Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help 🙂
Hello @aliscoppershop ,
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps
Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.
2.Improve your hero banner
The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve them more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.
What should you do?
- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers
- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use slideshow, the other text color to make it highlighted. Your image is okay but it can be better.
3. CTA on Hero banner
It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page
4. Sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
5. Reduce featured product and add CTA button for featured products
There are too many collections on home page and they seem not to be aligned. A buy button should be add on every single product
A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder.
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly
Hello @aliscoppershop, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Improvise the product descriptions.
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
- Add web push notifications. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.
- Add a newsletter sign up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and later on you can target them with the help of email.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
It is Growave. Welcome to Shopify. You’ve done a great job of building website to extremely interesting unique rugs. Consider improving some page speed issues, here is how it loads on mobile: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Faliscoppershop.com%2F
Also the instagram page is full of products and looks trustful.
Here are my recommendations to improve www.aliscoppershop.com.
If you need details feel free to reach out us. And please mark it as a solution if I helped you. Good luck!