Hello @Science_seller, I reviewed your store and here are the suggestions:
- Being a single product store, add product same as the product page on the home page too.
- Also, add an engaging video of the product to attract visitors' attention.
- Add policies in the footer.
- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels, and hit right on your target market.
- Add a discount popup with a discount code to entice customers.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Congratulations on launching your store!
After taking a look through your store, I have a few recommendations.
On your homepage, the stock images make it look a little cold. I would recommend replacing the stock fitness images with photos showing your tea instead or perhaps with a cup of this tea in their hands.
My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
My final recommendations have to do with the look of your store. I would recommend having a nice logo done up, you can have one made fairly inexpensively from Fiverr.com. Once the logo is finished you can match the website to the logo font and colors. Having a few accent colors on the top bar, titles, and buttons will help add some life to your store.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Thankyou, that's actually incredibly helpful. I knew by looking at it a few things may be off, but couldn't put my finger on it. I've had about 40 views over 5 day, and they'll spend about 3 minutes until they leave. I've had 2 people get to checkout, but no one bought.
On top of that, I'm using debut. Would you have any suggestions on how to cut down on the white space? It just looks a little empty, and I'm not sure what to do about that.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022