Feedback for new store

Jea
Explorer
73 1 13

Hi All! Can you have a look and give a feedback on my new store? I know this theme is used a lot and any suggestion on how I could make it better will be great!

Store: breejewels.com

Thanks

Replies 3 (3)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @Jea ,

Can you provide Password?

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Jea
Explorer
73 1 13

Sure!

Password: thausk

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @JeaThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions that you can implement in your store:

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.