FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback for our store

johnC1
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi guys, 

We are running a store on Shopify that sells posters, canvas ans mugs. Lately our converting rate have sank and I wonder if any of you would take the time to review our store and come with some feedback - thanks! 🙂 

www.plakatbar.no 

Replies 4 (4)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
12490 1931 2478

@johnC1 ,

I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store seo better.

Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as its missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

Front Images: Use good quality featured banner images with call to action button to captivate user attention.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products etc. on the homepage to engage users.

Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Social Media Plugins: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. Its a great way to connect with your new and existing users.

Improve ON Page / OFF Page SEO

1. Use dynamic content.

2. Choose relevant keywords

3. Use design to improve user experience.

4. Improve page loading time.

5. Create Content That Converts

6. Add testimonials, reviews, and logos

7. Mobile friendliness

8. Quality Content

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

oscprofessional_0-1646650033842.png

Need to work on following points 

• Theme Upgrade if there is a scope and upgraded theme available
  • Reduce JS Payload.
  • Use Critical CSS .
  • Reduce Large Image Sizes
  • Compress Images
  • Limit Third Party JavaScript & Shopify Apps
  • Preload Web Fonts. 
  • I would suggest limiting to one and using a standard web font.

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask

hope you will have your solution!
Thank You!

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @johnC1 

Hope you are safe and doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

• Add a favicon which is more visible, it helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser. It is a URL icon serves as a branding for your website.
  • Add a nice hero banner with more images on it. It gives good impression when customer lands on the homepage.
  • On the hero banner customer should be able to click on CTA button to navigate to the product page/collections page. Add Shop Now CTA on the hero banner.
  • Include blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
  • There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 
  • You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.
  • You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store which provides seamless integration between Shopify-Etsy shop. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
Thanks,
Waytoapps
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1600 250 934

Hi @johnC1,

My name is Richard Nguyen, and I'm here to help you. At PageFly, a free landing page builder, I'm a Conversion Rate Optimization expert. I'd like to provide some advice in the hopes that it may be helpful to you. I've spent the last five years developing solutions to help over 100,000 online retailers boost their conversion rates.

First and foremost, I'd like to express my admiration for your:

• Top banner with benefits included for your visitors
  • Testimonial section
  • You have a favicon and social media buttons

Here are my suggestions for your website:

1. Make your search bar more visible

RichardNguyen_0-1646707636796.png

You have a lot of room on your header, so make the most of it by centering your search bar. This tool will save time for visitors who are looking for a specific product.

Many tourists utilized the search box as a last option when they became stuck. As a result, users must know where to look for the search field in order to avoid missing it while they are stuck.

2. Put this section above the collection section

RichardNguyen_1-1646707636926.png

A hero banner is very important to a homepage as it captures the visitors’ attention when they first enter your site. In this situation, I can see that you have this section that works as the hero banner but I have to scroll down and see. That's why I'd like to suggest you to switch this with the section above. 

3. Fix any small mistakes

RichardNguyen_2-1646707636820.png

In this section you can see that the title of the last one is aligned left instead of center, which creates inconsistency with the rest of the title. I think it's important that you make sure your homepage is the most perfect possible, as it serves as first impression and guide your visitors between your pages. 

4. Some other tips

• Add refund and shipping policy to your footer, so people are assured if they ever want to buy, you have clear policies on how to return your merchandise if there's any problem.
  • Add a newsletter box on your footer.

In the digital world, your online store is like real estate. You'll be able to build homes for tens of thousands of people as a result. They'll keep coming back because this is their home. This is where you'll find the PageFly Homepage Solution.

This post on how to increase sales and convert visitors to your internet business can be found here.

It's as simple as that. Remember that PageFly - Free Page Builder with Live Chat Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions. This detailed guide on modifying a Shopify site can also be helpful.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

Andrew
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1479 152 273

Hi @johnC1

Your store is fantastic! You've done a great job. It looks aesthetically pleasing and it has a genuine personal touch to it.

I can see that you have several products on sale, and I can see that you have links to your social media pages. I also can see that you update your designs regularly and that you have seasonal prints as well as perennial designs.

This is all fantastic, but I'd like to know more about how you're sharing all of this with the world, and how it is you're hoping will be interested in your products.

In other words, I want to know what your marketing plan is and who your ideal customer is - do you have customer avatars?

How do you share your deals and discounts? Do you have seasonal promotions (like for your Christmas prints)? Do you have a content strategy in order to establish yourself as an authority in your field and develop your own community?

Your site is very good, but I'd like to know more about what is going on around your site in order to attract people to your store. Could you tell me a bit more about that, please?

Andrew | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog