Feedback needed ◡̈

printshifu
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey! We're a small print studio based in Hong Kong. We're trying to become an on-line service and that's why we started to use Shopify. Please, share your ideas about www.printshifu.com Thank you! 

Replies 3 (3)
UmairA
Shopify Partner
1059 96 214

Hey there @printshifu,

First of all congratulations on the transition from offline to online!

So here's my feedback on your store.

1) Use accordion for FAQ. It'll make it a lot more attractive and convenient for the user

2) The text is great i.e the fonts. But there are far fewer visuals. Consider using a slideshow, banner, and visuals to convey your message. You really don't want people to bounce back from your website after only visiting your homepage for 20 seconds and skimming only the first 3 lines given that most people have less than 15 seconds attention span.

3) It would have been nicer if you used some sort of animation for the links in the navigation. As soon as you click on any link it brings you to the section without even letting you blink. Consider visiting my portfolio https://yofalre.com and then click on the "Contact me" button and you'll see what I mean.

Hope these three points help you generate lots of sales and conversion!

Need help with theme customization or to add a new feature? Hire me
Email: umairabbascs@gmail.com
WhatsApp: WhatsApp
ShopHelp
Theme customization | Custom coding | Store Setup | SEO Audit | Speed Optimization | Tweaks & Bugs fixing
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @printshifu 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve social proof
  • Improve your store speed for mobile

printspeed.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add video of your product
  • Open social profiles at new tab
  • Start fb paid marketing
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3802 753 792

Hi @printshifu 

I have some recommendations for you as follows:

- You have a great notification bar so you should make use of it. Adding CTA like " learn more " or " Shop Now" which navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products would be the good solution to boost your sales. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-29 lúc 10.53.10.png

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-29 lúc 10.53.00.png

Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-29 lúc 11.54.57.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!