This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. I have just had a look at your store. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage and Product page for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Add a favicon to your store
Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it.
2. Make a sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
3. Highlight the product price and product title
Increase the product price and title visibility by using a large font size, bold text style, or eye-catching color.
4. Add testimonial - customer reviews
1. Adjust product price
Setting sale prices for products
When you put a product on sale for a lower price, you might want your customers to be able to see the original price, so they see the price comparison. The product listing updates on your online store to show that the item is on sale. It may help increase your conversion rate.
Make the price more visible
To make the price more attractive, you should increase its font size or color:
2. Include both User rating average and number of ratings for product
When you are getting feedback and rating from customers, you can take into consideration adding them. Many users rely on ratings and reviews to select products and displaying them right on each product in the first place can quickly build your credibility.
These are some suggestions for improving the design. Let me know if you have any questions.
Good luck and have a nice day!
Victor | PageFly
Point number 3, what code do I need to make the product price larger?
Using the Craft Theme.
Working through all the other points now. Thank you.
My name is Tobias from Delm Delivery Date Estimator.
I have taken a look at your store and have some feedback for you. If my suggestions are helpful, please let me know by clicking the "like" button on my post.
I think the store looks good enough to launch. I'd recommend to launch as fast as possible and make incremental improvements afterwards.
First, allow guests to add samples to their cart. It would be convenient for them to only see "My samples" once they have added some. Additionally, the header navigation looks solid, with deep links into your collections.
In terms of the footer, consider restructuring the columns into "Categories", "Company", "Resources", and "About". This would make it easier for customers to find what they are looking for. Consider also creating a separate page for information about your company, where you could link your brick and mortar locations.
Adding a phone support section to your product pages would be a great way to increase customer trust and provide easy access to help. Be sure to add easy-to-read product descriptions and details. Consider also adding content to your collection pages below the products, which would help with SEO.
Finally, you may consider changing your header banner to something like "✓ <count> happy customers ✓ Over <count> m² of tiles sold ✓ Fast shipping ✓ Free tile samples". This would provide customers with an instant overview of what you offer and why they should choose your store.
Good luck with your launch!
Greetings from Gina from flareAI app!
I have taken a look at your store. Here are some suggestions.
1. Add a Home page link to the main menu so that visitors it will be easy to navigate from any page back to the Home page.
2. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here
3. Add detailed product description in all product pages.
For example https://tileoutlets.co.uk/products/metro doesn't have a product description. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
5. Add a form in the Contact Information page for better customer interaction.
6. Testimonials are a good way to increase the trust and will influence the purchasing decision. Also, provide the customers' full name, and profile photo of them to add authenticity and credibility.
7. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic.
You can add social media links to the footer.
8. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
9. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
11. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
12. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
13. Consider adding blogs in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023