Hey GT Fight Club,
Below listed points would surely help optimize your store:
All the best!
Your store is already looking awesome. I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add email address, store address etc in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
8. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Congrats on your store, fishing is one of my fav hobbies to do, I'm so happy to see a store with products like yours, its got a wide range of products, I come from graphics related design field, I would like to give you some suggestion on how to improve the visual design of your website, I really like the colors you have chosen and the logo is amazing. there are some minor weeks that can help, on the landing page you could change the slide show to a wider one, something that stretches on wide fullscreen, given it more of looker feel . and also there can be better navigation to your page, how you showed categories can be edited to a better flow, also the menu style loading is an issue, its very jittery. try to add in banners of offers and CTA buttons that lead to those offers, would improve the user experience using product labels and stickers can increase your sales, ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with that.
I agree with what others have said regarding favicon, etc. However, you guys have a really cool mix of gear. I'm one of the owners of The Tackle Room, we also sell saltwater fishing gear, but more trolling than anything. You have got some sweet jigs and other stuff that is tough to find.
Man, I think your site looks good, just a few small tweaks like the others mentioned. Small stuff, you'll get it in no time! Happy holidays, sir!
Hello @Cintron77, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Add web push notifications. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.
- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hi @Cintron77 !
I highly recommend changing the theme store - try OUT OF THE SANDBOX - it offers a wide selection of Shopify themes starting from $180. OOTS themes are well-designed, robust, reliable, and flexible. Not only OOTS themes have a minimalistic feel with stunning visual design; they will make your website speed faster and save your time and money. There is a wide variety of themes to choose from to suit your business needs.
Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.