Feedback needed on new store!!

Crosshouse
3 0 0

https://crosshousethrift.com/

I have finally completed my website and have started advertising it. Here’s the problem... I see I’ve had 500 visits this month and zero sales. Is there something I’m missing or does that mean I’m marketing to the wrong people? Does the website have a problem or do I? 😂

Replies 5 (5)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Crosshouse 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action at home page
  • Overall Designs need to improve
  • Add policies documents at the footer
  • Open social profiles at new tab
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured Collection and Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @Crosshouse ,

I observed few points, I hope those will helpful for you.

-> Your website home page looking not trustworthy, I suggest You can design more accurately and trust worthy.

-> You have sales or not! you can regularly post your product related video's or posts into social media pages, it will help increasing of your followers you can convert your followers to customers by giving discounts.
-> And You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @CrosshouseThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Add quick links in the footer menu. 

- Add product categories/collections here. Also, create a drop-down in the shop option in the left navigation bar. It will make your store easy to navigate

AiTrillion_0-1622012905660.png

- Add high-quality images all over the website.

- On the product page, add multiple product images. 

- Your store lacks customer engagement. Add these customer engagement tools:

• Setup product recommendations on the homepage.
  • Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Add loyalty rewards program. Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior.
  • Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Crosshouse,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

screencapture-crosshousethrift-2021-05-26-11_08_40.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
I'd recommend adding in a homepage banner. That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram.