Feedback Needed On Overall Design Of Theme

Florawold
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey folks,

So I launched my clothing brand about 2 months ago and I've been playing around with the overall image and flow of the brand throughout the website. I was wondering if I could get some initial feedback on how everything looks. Of course suggestions, comments, recommendations and anything else that could be used to improve the website is welcome. 

www.spaceflora.shop

Thanks in advance 🙂

Replies 3 (3)
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi @Florawold 

Thanks for sharing! I just browsed through your store and I really love the illustrations - they are really cool. I also like how easy it is to use the store - you have added reviews to the products which are really useful for building trust.

I do have some suggestions that can help improve the customer experience

1. Reduce the header height - the header height is taking up a lot of space and blocking product images when a customer is scrolling down the page. I will suggest uploading a logo with a scaled-down height. The current logo is 270px by 270px, you don't want your logo height to be more than 60px. 40px is pretty much okay.

collinsmbaka_0-1633459881795.png

2. Your main CTA is quite confusing - your hero image and the words on it made it difficult for me to observe the CTA card with the button on the right. I will suggest adding an image without words, then overlaying words on the image with a CTA button directly under. for example; instead of having the word "Welcome to Space Flora - space meets nature" on the image. Add it as an overlay text on the image, then add a CTA button under it. Then remove the CTA card on the right or you can remove the word on the image and have only the CTA card on the right. Having both on the hero section is very confusing and since the word on the image is more visible, customers' attention will go to that.

collinsmbaka_1-1633460159195.png

3. Engage with your customers and visitors - I will suggest adding a Live chat, you want to reach out to your visitors and show that you're ready to answer any question they might have. You can have a Live chat that launched after 60 seconds of someone landing on your store that asks, “How can I help you today?”. The idea here is to engage and show your visitors that you're available to answer their questions.

4. Both your "sale price" and "compare at price" are strikethrough here

collinsmbaka_2-1633460834166.png

Hope you get useful ideas from this!

Cheers and Goodluck!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
Florawold
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for the amazing feedback. I've been trying to fix the stroke through issue for a while now but I think there's something wrong with the theme or maybe there's some settings that I have to play with I'm not sure. But I'll look into it more. 

What app would you recommend for the customer chat? I had recart installed but I find the monthly subscription to be a bit expensive.

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hi @Florawold 

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you. 

Basically, your store has some good points:

• Showing customer reviews
  • Have a section to introduce about your store 
  • The images are eye-catching and fashionable 

However, I have some feedback and hope this helps:

Have an announcement bar

Basically, the announcement bar will announce the information about shipping and discount or any promotion campaign of a store. 

Let dive deep into the page you have:

I, Collection page:

1.1 Have a CTA button 

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a collection page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a product page, or checkout page, etc. 

You should add the "Add to cart" button under your products to encourage people to take action and buy your product.

Take our Mondo template for an example: 

RichardNguyen_0-1633491012568.png

1.2 Add average ratings for each product

You should include both the user rating average and the number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

If you want to do more customization for your store to increase conversion rate, you can consider using a Shopify page builder. And PageFly, Advanced Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat is a great app that helps you easily customize your Shopify pages and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

Richard - PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly