Feedback Needed! Online Grocery Store

M_ZYZ
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi. this is our first store and it is here for your review. www.zyzia.com 

Your review and feedback is highly appreciated. We tried few Facebook, Instagram and google advertising. Lots of traffic but no conversions. Please keep in mind that we just launched last week.

Please advise on this and if there’s anything that is causing issues with conversions. So, your valuable feedback is highly appreciated. 

Bests,

Replies 5 (5)
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 212

Hey, @M_ZYZ

Tira here to help.

Congratulations on opening your first store, and welcome to Shopify! We’re so delighted to have you here and we’re always here to help.

Thank you for your question and details, I really appreciate them and they’re very helpful. I’ve taken a look at your storefront and here are my insights:

I really like how you’ve started setting up your policies. One thing I noticed was that your Shipping Policy looks incomplete. It’s great that you mention that you offer free shipping, and I would also recommend adding in your order processing times, where you ship and available shipping options (rates + times it takes something to ship to the customer’s door). 

Customers can see this information at checkout in your footer, but some customers may want to know about your shipping policies and rates before they get to checkout, so it’s important to have this information available for their awareness. We have a detailed blog post on creating your own shipping policy with examples: How to Create and Communicate Your Shipping Policy (With a Template and Examples) 

I haven’t seen what your ads look like. Are they currently targeting a specific audience? What do your ads look like? I would love to know more about them so that I can provide you with some tips and resources to help. 

Talk soon,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

M_ZYZ
Tourist
8 0 0

Thank you Tira! I really appreciate your feedback- we updated the policy.

How can i reach to you to discuss the ads strategy we are using?

Best regards,

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 212

Thanks for the update, @M_ZYZ and for taking action on that feedback so quickly. I took a look at your new shipping policy and it looks amazing! I am sure your customers will have more confidence to make a purchase on your store now that they can see your shipping details. Great work!

I have also compiled a list of resources that might be helpful for you to convert your ads:

How to Get Your First Sale in 30 Days: A Marketing Checklist for New Entrepreneurs - This is a detailed blog post that walks you through creating your first sale with free traffic tips, paid advertising advice, and insights on outreach to your target audience. I am a huge fan of finding out where your target audience likes to congregate so that you can add value which can help you make sales.

If you’re not sure who your target audience is, I recommend checking out our blog post that will walk you through figuring out who they are: Defining Your Audience: Strengthen Customer Messages With Target Marketing. In this blog post, you’ll also learn how to define marketing goals, create buyer personas, how target marketing boosts sales for your retail business and how to move forward with your target marketing.

Have you read these blog posts before? If you haven’t I would love to know your thoughts and how they relate to your current ad strategy. Please go ahead and post your thoughts in this thread here so that both myself and the community can take a look and add our insights to help. 

Chat soon, 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @M_ZYZThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are my inputs on you store that you can start working on:

Good points of your store:

• easy to navigate
  • well-organized
  • visually appealing

- On the homepage, add a blog section. 

- You should maximize engagement in your store. It will help you to capture visitors and convert them into customers and result in more sales.

• Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • You can add a giveaway popup to attract more customers and increase the brand awareness.
  • Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers in real-time. 
  • Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
  • You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention. Make sure your store is engaging enough to capture visitors and turn them into paying customers along with building a relationship.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
LimeSpotGuru
Shopify Partner
64 1 8

Hi @M_ZYZ 

Your online grocery store looks great! I just spent some time on your store and here is a bit of feedback I have for you to improve sales:

1. Add some product recommendations to your blog pages. Please see LimeSpot Personalizer and let me know if I can help you more.

2. Personalize the shopping experience for each customer using our app, LimeSpot Personalizer as well.

Cheers,

Michelle

- Personalize your website, recommendations, upsell and cross sell with our Personalizer app
- Generate more sales and ROAS with our Google Shopping Ads app
- Visit our blog for tips on how to grow your ecommerce business