I’m wondering if you could please help with some feedback. I launched my Shopify store a few weeks ago. Other than one customer sale (Insta follower) the rest of our sales have been friends. Not sure what’s going on. We’re getting the traffic through ads including tik tok ads recently but they’re not buying. We even did a bank holiday sale this weekend and there’s been a lot of traffic but no sales. I’m getting frustrated as I believe in the quality of our products so much and have only ever had amazing feedback so I don’t know what’s going wrong. The most frustrating part is that in today’s time and age everyone seems to be an ‘influencer’ who just wants to be given the clothing for free for a post and a story. We’ve even tried that and they haven’t generated any sales for us either. I’m so disappointed and don’t want to give up but so much time, effort and money has gone into this I just don’t know what to do although I am also aware this is not a quick scheme either and if it was easy everyone would be doing it. We even have 100 email subscribers who get money off their first order and even they haven’t bought. I don’t get it..
- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.
- You need to work on the store layout. Make it professional, appealing, and engaging. Add customer engagement tools.
- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.
- Try some giveaways.
- In email marketing, do A/B testing and know which email is working best for you. Give free product offers.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Run push campaigns. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. I know it can be hard to start a business at first, especially when the conversion rate is low but it will be better in the future. Keep working and with some change in the store step by step, I believe you can do it! To start, this is Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices: 12 Chapter Checklist for you to check on how to increase the conversion rate for your store.
For your store design, basically, it looks quite you. I would like to give you some recommendations to optimize it more.
This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...
A sticky menu helps your visitors easily access the collections, blog, or contact page with the search function and add to the cart as well.
Your header right now is not really good. You can increase the logo size so it will be easier to see. Also, the change currency button is dropping down at another row., consider bringing it in the row with the navigation.
This is where you gain your 1st impression. You can make it an auto slide to be more convenient for the visitors. The direction buttons are also small, hard to notice so I recommend you if you won't make it as an auto slide, you can increase the size of these buttons and put them in the middle. Also, making the CTA button stand out by changing color, adding animation is also a great idea.
Add a title for this part or any short description so people will know and remember a key point from your store here. Some of the collection name (the last one on the bottom right) is blending in the image, so consider changing the format of the heading to make it easier to see. Adding a CTA here link to each collection also can help your visitors access your collection right away.
Show your KOLs images and links to your social media like TikTok, Instagram, Facebook here. You had spent money on it so why won't you show it right here for people to see. Adding the testimonial is a great way to build trust with your potential customers.
2. Collection/ Product page:
The collection page and product page have some main things you can work on:
3. Check store speed:
Lastly, I checked your store speed and it showed to be very slow, especially on mobile. As nowadays, people are mainly making purchases via phones, you should try to optimize the speed instantly and remove the redundant codes.
For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies. The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now! We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!
Last words, don't give up. You have gone so far from others. Wish you all the best!
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
Looking forward to your reply!
Thank you for all your help. We’ve now redesigned our store and made some changes. Would you mind taking another look please?