Feedback needed - Traffic but no sales - www.dopewearuk.com

Dopewear
2 0 0

Hi

I’m wondering if you could please help with some feedback. I launched my Shopify store a few weeks ago. Other than one customer sale (Insta follower) the rest of our sales have been friends. Not sure what’s going on. We’re getting the traffic through ads including tik tok ads recently but they’re not buying. We even did a bank holiday sale this weekend and there’s been a lot of traffic but no sales. I’m getting frustrated as I believe in the quality of our products so much and have only ever had amazing feedback so I don’t know what’s going wrong. The most frustrating part is that in today’s time and age everyone seems to be an ‘influencer’ who just wants to be given the clothing for free for a post and a story. We’ve even tried that and they haven’t generated any sales for us either. I’m so disappointed and don’t want to give up but so much time, effort and money has gone into this I just don’t know what to do although I am also aware this is not a quick scheme either and if it was easy everyone would be doing it. We even have 100 email subscribers who get money off their first order and even they haven’t bought. I don’t get it.. 

Please help

www.dopewearuk.com

Replies 5 (5)
gavinw
Excursionist
26 2 5

hey! that is sad to hear. it is really hard to make sales when the competition is fiercer than ever. that is why you need to up your game. before doing so, have you checked out this blog article from shopify? it might help you get things going. 🙂

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @DopewearThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- You need to work on the store layout. Make it professional, appealing, and engaging. Add customer engagement tools. 

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Try some giveaways.

- In email marketing, do A/B testing and know which email is working best for you. Give free product offers.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Run push campaigns. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2491 342 1665

Hi @Dopewear

This is PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. I know it can be hard to start a business at first, especially when the conversion rate is low but it will be better in the future. Keep working and with some change in the store step by step, I believe you can do it!  To start, this is Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices: 12 Chapter Checklist for you to check on how to increase the conversion rate for your store. 

For your store design, basically, it looks quite you. I would like to give you some recommendations to optimize it more.

1. Homepage: 

PageFly_0-1622534719876.png

Your header right now is not really good. You can increase the logo size so it will be easier to see. Also, the change currency button is dropping down at another row., consider bringing it in the row with the navigation. 

• Make the banner to be auto slide:

PageFly_1-1622535003012.png

This is where you gain your 1st impression. You can make it an auto slide to be more convenient for the visitors. The direction buttons are also small, hard to notice so I recommend you if you won't make it as an auto slide, you can increase the size of these buttons and put them in the middle. Also, making the CTA button stand out by changing color, adding animation is also a great idea. 

• Changing format and add title, description for collection: 

PageFly_2-1622535334732.png

Add a title for this part or any short description so people will know and remember a key point from your store here. Some of the collection name (the last one on the bottom right) is blending in the image, so consider changing the format of the heading to make it easier to see. Adding a CTA here link to each collection also can help your visitors access your collection right away. 

• Add social media or any real case: 

Show your KOLs images and links to your social media like TikTok, Instagram, Facebook here. You had spent money on it so why won't you show it right here for people to see. Adding the testimonial is a great way to build trust with your potential customers. 

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template

PageFly_3-1622535947991.png

2. Collection/ Product page: 

The collection page and product page have some main things you can work on: 

• Add more information for the collection page;
  • Add the review/ testimonial part of the star ranking for the product;
  • Add more real case images for the products;
  • Add the ATC or Buy Now button under the products;
  • You can use the color swatches for easier checking the variants.

3. Check store speed: 

PageFly_4-1622536287728.png

Lastly, I checked your store speed and it showed to be very slow, especially on mobile. As nowadays, people are mainly making purchases via phones, you should try to optimize the speed instantly and remove the redundant codes.

For more information, you can consider subscribing to our channel “Ecom Learning With PageFly” in which we provide you with actionable insights into building your own eCommerce business, including everything from Business Ideation, Product Research, Brand Building to proven eCommerce Marketing Strategies, Store Design and Conversion Rate Optimization Strategies. The first video about picking winning Dropshipping products in June 2021 is out now! We're here to help you thrive in the eCommerce world, one video at a time!

Last words, don't give up. You have gone so far from others. Wish you all the best!

Cheers, 

PageFly. 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Dopewear

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Dopewear
2 0 0

Hi 

Thank you for all your help. We’ve now redesigned our store and made some changes. Would you mind taking another look please?