Feedback needed!

jsokolowska
3 0 0

Hello,

I have recently started my online store here and I still learn how everything works.

Please check out my store and feel free to post comments and advices her:)

LINK: Jagoda Online Shopping (myshopify.com)

Thank you!

Replies 6 (6)
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
378 57 84

Hello  @jsokolowska!

I visited your store and I think there are several changes that could be made to improve your website. Below are my main recommendations.

1. Change your store design using a premium theme
  2. Use slide show images on the main page
  3. Add terms and conditions, privacy, and shipping policies
  4. Integrate more payment methods
  5. Hire a professional Shopify store designer to take your store to the next level – you can find affordable ones on platforms like Fiverr and Upwork

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @jsokolowska 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky Header for easy Navigation.

Add About Us page 

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

Mention Terms and other shipping policies on the Footer section.

I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

There are no reviews on your products. Add Customer review app to boost your sales further.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @jsokolowska, your store is password protected. Please share the password. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
jsokolowska
3 0 0

It is because I am still working on my design:) PASSWORD: shopwithj

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1273 176 850

Hi @jsokolowska, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store and I would like to express my interest when first looking into your online store, the store logo is so cool. I have some suggestions for the home page of your store, and I hope it helps. 

1. Add Sticky Header

RichardNguyen_0-1620113162050.png

I think it is better if you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the navigation menu and access the page they want at any time. Moreover, the header should place the company name under the more prominent store logo for high branding enhancement. 

2. Use the slideshow images to the banner

The banner is the first impression of your store. It should be carried with a slideshow of the store's photos to more information and increase the awareness for your store.

RichardNguyen_1-1620113160946.png

3. Some suggestions for your featured products

- You can see your product's photos now is not consistent, add images to the same section or use the pictures of the same ratio or add images to the same frames

- The product name should be more significant and bold than the product price

- Use the Call to Action (CTA) button under each product to optimize your homepage and make it easier to take your products into the cart

RichardNguyen_2-1620113160693.png

4. Add more information and new featured images about the handmade soap collection

RichardNguyen_3-1620113161320.png

5. You can add the social channel icon as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram into the Footer to link it to your home page

As you know, social media is an effective way to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. It is better if customers can see your updated feeds on the homepage and access it easier to interact with your brand

RichardNguyen_4-1620113160943.png

Above are some recommendations for your home page and it’s really important to customize your homepage where the customers first glancing onto your store. 

A page builder will be a good choice for you to have an attractive and professional website. Instead of sparing time researching the design and layout of your website with special features, you can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to have more time to focus on your marketing strategy. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @jsokolowska, Thanks for sharing. This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Add social media links in the footer.

AiTrillion_0-1620116681858.png

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

AiTrillion_1-1620116757776.png

Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

Add these essential eCommerce customer engagement tools in your store which will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store and drive conversions and retention rate for the long term. Make your store engaging and interactive:

- Add reviews- Add reviews on the product page to build trust with other visitors. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

- Announcement barAdd an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Add an attractive newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. Here are some examples of AiTrillion's attractive templates of web push notifications.

AiTrillion_3-1620117797242.png

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.