I just landed my website and I am asking for a feedback 

thanks!!

www.guardarobastyle.com

Replies 4 (4)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
715 64 262

Hello @Guardarobastyle 

Hope you are safe and doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

• Sticky header: If the header can be fixed and the menu remains visible, users can easily move to other parts of your website without having to scroll all the way to the very top. Sticky navigation might help improve user experience. 
  • On each image on the hero banner customer should be able to click on CTA button to navigate to the product/collections page. Add Shop Now(CTA) button.
  • Display testimonials/reviews on the homepage.
  • Include blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
  • Update contact page with more details, it builds trust on your store.
  • You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.
  • You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store which provides seamless integration between Shopify-Etsy shop. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
Thanks,
Waytoapps
Guardarobastyle
Excursionist
17 0 4

Thanks !

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1205 170 820

Hi @Guardarobastyle,

My name is Richard Nguyen, and I'm here to assist you. I'm a Conversion Rate Optimization expert at PageFly, a free landing page builder. I'd like to provide some suggestions in the hopes that they may be useful to you. Over the last five years, I've devoted my time inventing solutions to help over 100,000 online shops improve their conversion rates.

First I’d like to start off by saying I love:

• Your free shipping announcement bar
  • Your collection section
  • You included a shipping and refund policy on the footer

If I were to improve your website, may I suggest:

1. Invest in a better quality hero banner

RichardNguyen_0-1647480255662.png

My first impression was that your banner’s image is a little bit blurry, and your CTA is small and not very visible. I’d suggest putting a different hero banner without the big shop now on the left to draw more attention to your actual CTA. And of course, increase the button size and maybe change it to a more contrasted color like black or white.

2. Make your search bar more visible

Make the most of the space on your header by putting your search bar in the center. Visitors looking for a specific product will benefit from this tool because it will save them time.

When your customers became stuck, many used the search box as a last resort. As a result, users must be aware of where the search field is located in order to prevent missing it when they want to find something.

RichardNguyen_1-1647480255178.png

3. Add social proof and testimonials

Social proof is when you see a testimonial from a well-known industry expert on a landing page. It's social proof when you're looking at a pricing page and see that a major industry player is already using the technology.

Customer reviews, social media shares, and other forms of social proof can all be used to add social evidence to your homepage. Recommendations from delighted current customers in a simple, clear way. These are versatile and can be utilized in a variety of situations.

This tutorial can also assist you in selecting the most appropriate review software for your store!

4. Make your menu sticky

Easy-to-use navigation benefits every brand, especially on pages with a lot of content that require users to scroll. Visitors can navigate the content on the website more easily with clear on-page navigation.

Sticky menu components increase visitors' confidence as they scroll up and down a page, giving them a sense of control when interacting with a website. They are aware of their options and have no need to be concerned because everything they require is right in front of them.

Conclusion

In the digital world, your online store is like real estate. You'll be able to construct dwellings for tens of thousands of people because they'll keep coming back; this is their home. This is where you'll find the PageFly Homepage Solution.

This post on how to increase sales and convert visitors to your internet business can be found here.

It's as simple as that. Remember that PageFly - Free Page Builder with Live Chat Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your questions. This detailed guide on modifying a Shopify site can also be helpful.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Start Shopify 14 Day Free Trial & Pay $1 For Your First Month

Guardarobastyle
Excursionist
17 0 4
Thank you !!