feedback of my website

Rasty
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hi everybody,

Could you please give me your opinion about my website? What should I change or add? Thank you for every comment.

www.kyslikovo.sk

0 Likes

Hi @Rasty,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 100.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are striking and easy to focus on. 

- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Free shipping bar, the Search bar, add to cart button, etc, and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers. 

What should be improved:

I. Homepage:

1. Make the menu sticky 

RichardNguyen_7-1626855896238.png

Firstly, you can consider making your menu a sticky section. When someone scrolling up or down, your menu will always display. 

2. Add a section to introduce your store on the Home page

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

3. Add CTAs under your products

You should add the "Add to cart" button or "Rent now" under your products to encourage people to take action and buy your product.

RichardNguyen_8-1626856054641.png

Take our Mondo template for an example: 

RichardNguyen_2-1626855795684.png

4. Make sure all products' images have the same size: 

The images which differ in the size will make the layout look not good, which leads to making a bad impression on visitors. Also, don't let your page has such white blank space. If you want to display 6 products, you can put 3 in the above line and 3 in the other line.

RichardNguyen_9-1626856245635.png

5. Make your testimonials displayed more outstanding:

This is an optional choice for you. You can consider making the testimonials more striking by adding some stars or images, this can inspire visitors to read your customers' words more.

You can refer to our BFCM template

RichardNguyen_4-1626855795687.png

To add reviews to your page, you can consider using third-party reviews apps such as LooxYotpo, or Judge.me, etc. We have a detailed article about the best Shopify review apps that you can take a look at. 

Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

Hi @Rasty 

Your store gave good impression .Here i would like  to suggest few changes in store  to increase sales.

Try to add recently viewed products and Wishlist in product page which helps in promotion.

With the Recently Viewed Products your customers can easily and directly get back to the items they were looking .Try to add it in your website .

The Wishlist feature on a website allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date and they will buy.
Screenshot (116).png
A customer reward program is a customer retention strategy that motivates customers to continue buying from your store .Here are benefits of a reward program
1. Improves customer retention
2. Increases customer lifetime value and repeat business
3.Boosts revenue
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Try to implement this feature to increase sales.

Social login also referred to as Social sign-in, helps users to sign-up on a third-party platform using their existing login information from social media networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., hence avoiding the need to create a new account. It is designed to simplify registration.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
Rasty
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hi Richard,

thank you for your feedback.

1. Make the menu sticky 

I tried, I have found a tutorial with sticky menu but it was not working for 100%

2. Add a section to introduce your store on the Home page

Thank you for this advice. I did it

3. Add CTAs under your products

I tried this. I was trying to add Buy Button from Shopify but it was not satisfying.

I have add some app and this app added Cart icon on every photo.

4. Make sure all products' images have the same size: 

Every photo has the same High, why is it showing different? I do not understand this. I resized photos and it is still showing differently.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

Hey @Rasty, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a favicon.

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can make an action on it.

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- In product descriptions. Instead of long paragraphs, use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Hope this helps! You can start implementing the above suggestions in your store to make it better & drive conversions.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes