Feedback om my store

MORE10
Excursionist
33 1 8

Hello 

have set up my first store, have been up and running for some days, I have not yet got any conversation. Can u pls give some tips and fix for my site.

is it that my product is bad and i should change product? 

my page is 

https://diamondsenses.com

thank you and good day 🙏

Replies 7 (7)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1588 195 354

Hey, @MORE10 

Congratulations on launching your first store. I know it can seem like a daunting task to get your first couple of sales. Rest assured that with some hard work, persistence, and direction, you can do it! In order to do this, you're going to have to build out your marketing skills in order to reach potential customers and entice them to buy from you.

For this reason, our Make Your First Sale in 30 Days guide is a terrific starting point. It's going to provide you with a handful of actionable steps that you can take to market your business.

On the online store side of things, I think your store would benefit from having a well-organized header navigation. I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. Break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'Categories' menu item. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi @MORE10 

Thank you for sharing! I'd be happy to take a look and share my feedback

Congrats on your store! It can be difficult, starting out and trying to get your initial sales but with the right effort in the right direction, you'd start converting your traffic to paying customers in no time. I will suggest following the guide @Dirk  has provided. 

I have gone through your store and I have some feedback on how you can improve the store overall UX

1. Use color swatches to display product variants: This makes it easier for your customers to see all the available variants and also improves the aesthetics of the product page.

collinsmbaka_0-1629837961351.png

2. Add Shipping and Return Information on the product page. 

3. Show Estimated Delivery Date - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button

When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 4 business days. Get it by Aug 28”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase. You should also add a link to your full shipping policy.

4. Make the header sticky - The header is what your customers use to navigate the store, so it is important that they can access it from any section of your store. Make the header sticky, so when your customers scroll down they can still use the header and see the information on it.

5. Engage with your customers and visitors - I will suggest adding a Live chat, you want to reach out to your visitors and show that you're ready to answer any question they might have. If you added a Live chat that launched after 60 seconds of someone landing on your store that asks, “How can I help you today?”. The idea here is to engage and show your visitors that you're available to answer their questions.

I hope you get useful tips from these.

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
Leah755
Excursionist
15 1 7

Hello  @MORE10 ,

I'm Olivia, a Shopify Partner, and Developer. I have just thoroughly gone through your Store https://diamondsenses.com/ and wow! it's really nice.

• I will advise you to start the marketing of your store for high sales conversion 
  • And Add Social media Icon 

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @MORE10This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few tweaks on which you can start working on:

- Product page layout looks good!

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add a collection list on the homepage.

- Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find.

AiTrillion_0-1629870571581.png

- Add 'add to cart' button below the products on the collection page.

AiTrillion_1-1629870656140.png

- Give product recommendations, add a section of trending & new products to attract customers to browse new & trending products of your store. 

- Announcement bar should be clickable. Add a call to action button it to make customers take an action on it.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Hope you found the above suggestions helpful!

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MORE10
Excursionist
33 1 8

Thankful for all feed back! You are the best 

I will go thru each point of yours and take action on what you have pointed out as improvement.

For now i use the Debut theme and it works pretty fine, but the think with "Sticky Header" seems not be available as choice

Does we have any app ore code that helps me with that? 

Thanks everyone and have great day  🙏

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @MORE10 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

The first thing you can improve is to make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily go through important sections. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available. 

Besides, I recommend you to add a sale off price for products displaying on the homepage because it is a good way to stimulate customers to buy. An appealing product with a good quality image and reasonable price wins customers’ hearts. Besides, you can put Add to cart button below all products on homepage and activate a Sticky cart on all pages so that customers can easily check out their cart. This tool can also reduce abandonment rate and thereby increase your sales a lot.

Try out Free app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart to activate Add to cart button, Sticky cart, Sticky bar in your store.

• Product page

To boost sales revenues, you can apply a cross-sell method in your store by adding product bundles with discounts. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website. 

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount

• Writing blogs

Blogging is much more powerful than we thought. If you have a Blog section with good content posts on your website. It could significantly improve your website's ranking in internet search results, allowing you to reach out to more people. Organic traffic generated by SEO is a long-term method for increasing your website's conversion rate. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1588 195 354

Hey, @MORE10 

We actually have a step-by-step guide here that you can follow along to have a fixed/sticky header and navigation for the Debut theme. Just a heads up this is an advanced tutorial that isn't directly supported by Shopify and I recommend duplicating your theme first. That way, if you make an error and the theme gets messed up, you have a backed-up theme that still works!

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog