Feedback on a 40,000+ Sessions Store

MysteryJerseyKi
Excursionist
31 1 15

Hello everyone!

I would like some feedback on our store, we have been launched since Feb 16th and have had around 40,000 sessions. www.mysteryjerseyking.com 

3.png

I would love some honest opinions, we are UK based. 🙂

Replies 2 (2)
DanBim
Shopify Partner
372 37 90

@MysteryJerseyKi In my opinion, instead of creat a size guide page you should add it to each product page so they don't need to open size guide page for checking which size is fitting. 

You can add a trust badge below ATC button on product page.

And product review is a very important thing because it is one of the best ways to attract new users and ultimately convert them to customers. You can try to use Ryviu - Product reviews app then add some photo reviews for your products and check if it can increase your CR

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Want a reviews app? Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @MysteryJerseyKiThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. You have a good number of visitors but to get conversions you need to work on the layout of your store and make it professional. Here are some tips that you can work on:

- On the product page:

• Add a size guide
  • Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- On the homepage:

• There should be a banner image in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button 'Shop Now' on it. It should have a title, subtitle, call to action button. Instead of this long para use bullet points and add them below the banner image. 

AiTrillion_0-1622876263881.png

• In this section of the homepage. Use a slider to see the posts instead of making customers scroll down. A slider will make it look well organized and better.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Give rewards to customers on a purchase, on signup, on other activities. This will capture visitors, email addresses and engage them in your store. Run email campaigns. That will help you to drive conversions. 

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon codes to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.