G'Day Shopify Wizards,
Our website has been running for 2 years.
Australia has been crushed by lockdowns and our sales have alomost vanished.
Our site 6 months ago was converting at 3.4% but is now under 1%. I understand a lot may be due to NIL consumer confidence.
My question and my feeback is this....
Do I have too much on my home page?
Am I giving too much to look at on the home page?
Once you scroll down from the header, it only shows like 1/3 of the page i.e. that part is only scrollable. Rest is just a static header with a menu. That could be a reason for people leaving as soon as they land on the store.
Thank you mate. Yes I am trying to find a solution for that right now.
That seems to a be a problem on desktop.....is it the same for you with mobile.
thanks for your time and feedback mate.
- Increase the viewport of the store. The viewport is the user's visible area of a web page.
- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.
- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers take an action on your store.
- Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.