FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on details to add for my store

Jea
Explorer
73 1 14

Hello, I'm ready to launch my store but I'd like people to have a look and let me know about the small details I need to change or add.

Store: pupcounty.com

password: seoxee

cheers!

Replies 5 (5)
VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 25

Hello!

Great job with your store, I was really quite impressed!

As a small additional detail I would put down a contact email address next to your phone number as well. A bit bigger thing that could be added is a FAQ page where customers could easily retrieve information from. FAQ section is also a clever way to enhance your SEO and visibility in Google. 

Helpcenterapp
Dr_S
Explorer
64 1 17

Hi, @Jea 

I review your store that I really liked.

I want to suggest to you some basic things that you have to addon to your store.

1. Add Footer menu

2. Add one testimonial Page.

3. Add small size image. because these images are not arranged properly.

Dr_S_0-1631793918350.png

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Growave
Shopify Partner
1558 54 438

Hi @Jea 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. In general, your store has good image and visual appela. Congratulations on opening a new store and Welcome to Shopify. I would recommend you consider using more eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login 

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Loyalty and Reward program 

It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates. You can include 1. points, 2. referral programs, and 3. VIP tiers. Motivate customers to spend more by rewarding them with points for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. Attach referral links for your customers to share your products with friends and get rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers. Also, keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks.

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Jea 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

Homepage

In general, your homepage looks clear and well-arranged. There is only a few things that you should improve it 

• Activate Sticky cart: I recommend you to activate sticky cart on your website. This enhances the user experience and makes the checkout process simple and easy for them. Moreover, a sticky cart helps to increase the conversion rate by reducing cart abandonment. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free
  • Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. 

Product page

• Testimonials/ Customer review: Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.
  • Create Bundles: It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @JeaThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a collection options in the header menu. It will make your store easy to navigate. 

AiTrillion_0-1631877385695.png

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_1-1631877784373.png

- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers in real- time. 

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- On the homepage, give product recommendations like add a section of trending and new arrivals products by personalizing the customer's shopping experience. Product recommendations helps to drive conversions in eCommerce. 

You can implement the above suggestions in your store to make it even professional and conversion optimized.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.